Skip to main content

Just Checking In...

It feels like forever since I wrote a post on here lol!! Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you are enjoying this weekend. I just wanted to check in and give an update since my last post. It has been a little tough to get adjusted to a full time schedule. I have to wake up a little earlier and drive about the same distance I was before. It does cost a bit more to get to my new location but I love it. Funny thing is, I'm working by a mall again and I've stayed away for now lol!! I love all my new co workers and still keep in contact with the ones I worked with previously! My son is still getting adjusted to his new schedule but I love seeing the joy on his face when I come home every night. I haven't registered for school yet, still trying to decide on a major but I will be starting classes this April. I'm pretty excited but hoping I can stay focused for doing school work and writing papers again.

I've been thinking of so many ideas for my blog and have some new series that will be coming soon. I'm hoping to make some more changes with the design of this blog. I will have a new post up tomorrow that is sponsored by BrandBacker. I do have a new schedule in mind that will hopefully work. New post will be up every Sunday and Thursday. I'm just so excited for these new changes in my life and more exciting things will come!! Thank you again to all of you who left sweet and encouraging words to me. It really means a lot!! So I will see you guys tomorrow!!

(Image taken from the web)

~**Drea Notes**~

I tried the new Tiramisu Latte from Starbucks and I love it!!

So slacked off working out this month but I will be back on track for March!!

Can you believe March will be here tomorrow and I heard more snow!! I'm so over this snow!!

Comments

  1. This was such a great post to read Andrea! That's great things are going so well for you! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for all this snow to melt already! Good luck with everything and thank you for always visiting my blog by the way I super super appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie and you're welcome!! I love reading your blog!!! I hope Winter just goes away lol!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Dreams Are Built Overnight

Can't believe my birthday is next week, next Monday to be exact! I just want to have a nice, relaxing day. Today I am bringing you another book review (I know, two in one week lol)!



I have to say, I really proud of this guy and everything that he is doing now. I actually went to elementary school with David and he was a pretty cool person(and still is lol). Before this book, he started a company called Sleep Is 4 Suckers which sells apparel with a message behind it. David also expanded into motivational speaking and is a pretty dynamic speaker. I really wanted to support him and read this book because I was really drawn to the title of it.

I honestly did not want to put this book down when I started reading it. I read this book every free moment I had because I really wanted this information to sink in. You can really visualize what David is saying in this book and really picture the message he sharing. He really does drop a lot of amazing knowledge, tips and advice in this book.

Happily Ever Johnson: Registries, Rings and Things

It is crazy how fast this wedding is approaching! I can't believe it is almost February and June will be here before we know it! We have done so much with wedding planning and trying to make sure we have everything covered. First we started with finishing our registries. We started them but it just didn't feel complete. Earlier this month we attended a Sip and Scan event at Macy's. They had representatives from different brands such as Mikasa, Kitchen Aid and All Clad to answer any questions about products and to help you pick out the things you would like to put on your registry. They had a DJ there, passed hors o'derves and mocktails.

Here we are with the scanner having registry fun lol

We didn't have our formal or everyday dinnerware on the registry and finally picked those out. It was hard trying to decide what to go with. For everyday, I was looking for something that was durable since we have a 5 year old and dishware that was going to last. For our formal di…

February Onyx Box

I am so happy the weekend is here! What do you guys have planned? I am going to the movies with some friends and seeing what else the weekend will bring. Today I'm sharing what I got in my February Onyx Box!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEO!!
So that is it for my February Onyx Box. What did you get this month in your subscriptions? Comment below and let me know! Have a great weekend and see you guys Tuesday!!
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY NEW BEAUTY BOX SUBSCRIPTION??
~**Drea Notes**~
I miss watching football on Sundays. I can't wait until it come back. 
My son now has two loose teeth, I can't take how he is growing up!