Skip to main content

Just Checking In...

It feels like forever since I wrote a post on here lol!! Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you are enjoying this weekend. I just wanted to check in and give an update since my last post. It has been a little tough to get adjusted to a full time schedule. I have to wake up a little earlier and drive about the same distance I was before. It does cost a bit more to get to my new location but I love it. Funny thing is, I'm working by a mall again and I've stayed away for now lol!! I love all my new co workers and still keep in contact with the ones I worked with previously! My son is still getting adjusted to his new schedule but I love seeing the joy on his face when I come home every night. I haven't registered for school yet, still trying to decide on a major but I will be starting classes this April. I'm pretty excited but hoping I can stay focused for doing school work and writing papers again.

I've been thinking of so many ideas for my blog and have some new series that will be coming soon. I'm hoping to make some more changes with the design of this blog. I will have a new post up tomorrow that is sponsored by BrandBacker. I do have a new schedule in mind that will hopefully work. New post will be up every Sunday and Thursday. I'm just so excited for these new changes in my life and more exciting things will come!! Thank you again to all of you who left sweet and encouraging words to me. It really means a lot!! So I will see you guys tomorrow!!

(Image taken from the web)

~**Drea Notes**~

I tried the new Tiramisu Latte from Starbucks and I love it!!

So slacked off working out this month but I will be back on track for March!!

Can you believe March will be here tomorrow and I heard more snow!! I'm so over this snow!!

Comments

  1. This was such a great post to read Andrea! That's great things are going so well for you! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for all this snow to melt already! Good luck with everything and thank you for always visiting my blog by the way I super super appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie and you're welcome!! I love reading your blog!!! I hope Winter just goes away lol!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over ...