It's good when you know a MUA that can always explain things and help you with the makeup experience. My good friend Michelle, works at MAC and I'm always in there asking questions about products and how to apply makeup and she is always so helpful!! I love that she applies the makeup so I can see what it looks like, if I like it or not and shows how she applies it!! So yesterday I purchased ProLong Wear Concealer for under my eyes and an Iridescent Loose Powder in Golden Bronze to highlight above my cheeks. The loose powder is pretty golden color that looked great against my skin. When I apply it myself, I will give a review it but I liked them so far!!
On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...
Comments
Post a Comment