Hey everyone! I've been so busy lately, picked up some extra hours at work and chasing after my two year old. I'm in the processing of doing some vlogs soon and new post about products I've recently purchased. I love when Ulta has the 21 Days of Beauty sale. I spent too much money in there but it's so worth it! I will be posting about Week 2 of finding a facial regimen soon and getting into Week 3. I already purchased some new products for that also! So I will be back very soon with new stuff......stay tuned!!!
On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...
Comments
Post a Comment