Skip to main content

Spring 2018 Fashion Trends

I really want to have more fashion inspired post on here. I love looking at what is trendy each season and try to incorporate some of those trends. Today I'll be highlighting some of my favorite trends this Spring. I love these editorial images that I found!

White Boots



This is the trend I'm most excited to try! I have been seeing a lot of people rocking this trend and it looks so cute! I think it would go with just about everything I have in my closet. I have been trying to find a pair but I'm having trouble finding them in my size (big feet problems lol). I have an idea for a future post if I can get my hands on them lol.

Transparent



It seems like this trend never goes away but always reinvents itself. The big thing I am seeing is the see through shoes and boots. I don't think I would dive into this one but I like how others are creating looks with it.

Dark Denim Sets



I really like this trend and would wear it. I don't think I've had a denim set in a long time lol. I could see myself wearing this with white boots or some pop of color.

Exposed Briefs



I have seen this trend before it became a big trend and I kind of like it. You can be really transparent with it or can be seen when the light shines on you. I think I would rock this one.

Fringe



Fringe has been around for so long and seems to resurface every few years. I really love how you can wear fringe casual or dressy. I would wear this one as well.

Mixed Prints


I really love this trend as well. People have been mixing and matching prints for a while but it makes your outfit unique and pop. Its just looks so cool and fashion forward not conforming to those so called fashion rules. I need more pieces in my closet to mix around.

So that is it for some of the trends that I love for Spring. What are some of your favorite fashion trends? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday.

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY POST ON IVY TEA CO??

~**Drea Notes**~

Has anyone tried the new Frap at Starbucks? One of my friends send it was pretty good, I may try it soon.

My son is now starting to lose his top teeth, he looks so cute lol!

I am so ready for the Spring weather to arrive, Winter is still trying to hold on lol!





Comments

  1. I am so ready for spring too! I def love the demin romper trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes especially since Winter is still trying to stick around lol. Thanks for reading Tanya.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...