Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post here. I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...
Those booties are so cute! I just bought a pair of black ones from JustFab that should be coming today! Love UD setting sprays. I have a deluxe sample of the primer spray but haven't tried it. All of those lip products look really nice too!
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten anything from JustFab in a while. I am in the market for some new boots lol. Thanks for watching Tanya!
DeleteThose booties are so cute! I really need to try those UD setting sprays. I hear so many positive reviews about them! Great video Drea!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I found those booties, I wear them almost everyday since it is getting colder out. Yes you try the UD setting sprays. Thanks for stopping by Pilar!
Delete