Skip to main content

On a personal note....

Happy Thursday! Man this week at work has been so crazy! Classes started up again and it has just been super busy. I can't wait to relax this weekend! It is funny how some things just happen for a reason. I wanted to put up a video today but my laptop decided to start acting crazy and I got a little frustrated but it was okay. I was think man what can I put up today and thought to give a little update to what is going on. My life is about to get a little more hectic and bust with planning my wedding. I got engaged December 26 and it was a total surprise! I plan on filming my engagement story soon and will be introducing a new series documenting the whole process. I was trying to think of a name of this series and hope to come up with one soon. I hope I don't drive myself crazy with all this planning but it will be well worth it when the big day. I'm just super excited about everything. I really have to buckle down and save save save!! It is going to be hard because I do a lot of impulse buying and at Sephora at least once a month lol. That is why establishing a budget is in my goals for this month. I need to really save more than I spend so I can have a nice wedding. Did I mention I was excited?? I'm still in grad school and that is going pretty well. I'm really learning a lot and enjoying my classes so far. My son asked for a brother for Christmas which was funny. Yes we do want more kids so he can have sibling to play with, just want it to be the right timing for another one. That is about all that I wanted to talk about. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week and see you guys Tuesday.

Have you checked out my previous post on my December Favorites???





Comments

  1. Congrats again on your engagement Andrea! I remember when you posted your ring on Instagram, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pilar! He did a good job picking out the ring!!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Drea! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Drea! You have so much going on, but planning is absolutely fun. I loved it SO much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily! I can't wait, I'm loving the process so far!

      Delete
  4. Congrats girl! And super props to you for balancing all that stuff. Looking forward to reading your wedding plan posts =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. I have no clue how I do all this but it gets done lol!

      Delete
  5. Awesome! Congratulations...I'm looking forward to this new series :)

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha!! I'm looking forward to this series as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...