Skip to main content

September Birchbox and Ipsy

Happy Friday!! It seems like the Fall weather is slowly coming in but Summer is still trying to stick around lol! Today I will be sharing what I received in my September Birchbox and Ipsy!




What did you get this month in your subscription boxes? Comment below and let me know. Hope you have a great weekend and see you guys Sunday!!

Have you read my previous post from my personal series, On A Personal Note...



~**Drea Notes**~

Has anyone tried the new Fall drink from Starbucks yet? It seems like something I will like. I'll let you guys know when I try it!

I went to the gym today!!! It felt great and I know I'm going to be so sore later lol!!



Comments

  1. It seems like you got a good ipsy bag this month. I'm pretty sure I am cancelling since I signed up for Play By Sephora. I am interested in your thoughts on the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I saw the one by Sephora! I may give it a try! I'm interested in the Gimme Brow too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love your Sept BB box in which I selected Davines Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner which you read more on www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com !! As for drinks at Starbucks for this noncoffee drinker, I had a salted carmel hot chocolate!! Yum!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Salted Caramel hot chocolate but it sounds very good! Thanks for watching Ursula!!

      Delete
  3. Wow the faux dreads look fab! The Nyx palette looks really nice, I also think the shades would make a great smokey eye. I would also be interested in your thoughts on the Gimme Brow.

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Keisha! I like the new look! I can't wait to do a smokey eye with that palette! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Both subs look great! It looks like Ipsy is improving with their brand selections (and sizes!). The Birchbox packaging is so pretty! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved both this month! I do like that I'm getting more brands that I've been wanting to try or never tried before. Thanks for stopping by Liz!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...