Skip to main content

On a personal note.....

I don't know how many of you watch the show Being Mary Jane on BET with Gabrielle Union but this past weeks episode kinda got to me. Well her character is involved with a married man. She didn't know he was married until she found his ring. She tried to stay away but they couldn't. So she had a run in with his wife who knows about the affair and his wife tries to come at her about what would you do if your spouse was cheating? Well she basically said at some point that it's okay to be number two because you get learn what number one is not doing. I know it's for entertainment but when is it okay for the woman on the side to be number two and try to be number one? It's not okay in my opinion and from personal experience to be on the side. Either I'm your one and only or there is nothing. You should know you are worth being number one to someone who belongs to you, not someone else's. I could never understand why people cheat? If you're not happy in your relationship or marriage, you should communicate first and try to work things out. I will tell on myself and I have cheated in previous relationships and I did it out of revenge. I found out they were cheating and I did it back and it doesn't feel good at all. I've learned a lot from my past mistakes. Two wrongs most definitely don't make things right. I don't know why it's okay to be one the side and lust after someone who doesn't belong to you. You should know your worth and know you deserve someone who doesn't have to seek around with you, never meet family or friends, don't have direct contact info and just being strung along like they are gonna leave number one for number two. I'm done ranting......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...