Skip to main content

Favorite Places To Shop!!

Hey guys!! These months are going by so fast!! March will be here soon and hopefully it will bring Spring with it, lol!! Here is another post on February's theme of Fashion February about the places I love to shop for clothes, shoes and accessories!!




This is my go to place for really cute and trendy stuff. I recently went in there and it looked like the 80s! Is that style coming back or something, lol? I love how affordable they are and it is my go to place for accessories!! I love the large selection they have and it is so easy on your pockets!!


This is my second favorite place to be! They always have great sales and I always find just about everything from clothes to shoes to accessories!! I often get in trouble with this store because of the sales they have lol!!



This is usually my go to place to shop for my son but I love the clothes in here too. Old Navy runs pretty big on me but you can really get a lot, especially in the clearance section or when they have sales.




This store always gets me in trouble with the accessories!! I love the deals they have and also they do have pretty good clothing!!


Well those are the main store I shop at the most. I do go into other small stores and shops but I'm a bargain and sale hunter! It makes me happy when I get things on sale, I think my mom is rubbing off on me!! Where do you like to shop? What places should I go to? Comment and let me know!

~ **Drea Notes** ~

So happy that Grey's Anatomy and Scandal are back tonight!!
I feel like I don't want to leave the house until it gets warmer, it was so cold today!!
Can't wait to watch The Red Carpet for The Oscars!!

Comments

  1. I love shopping at Forever 21 and Old Navy...I really got bags full of goodies when I was on vacation in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to a Forever 21 in Montral about three years ago and I was in shopping heaven!! It had four floors of clothes, shoes, bags and accessories! I think I got an item or two from every floor lol!

      Delete
  2. What a fun post! I really enjoyed reading about the places you enjoy shopping. My hubs who is new to America really enjoys Old Navy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...