Skip to main content

Liebster Blog Award


Hey guys! I have been recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the wonderful Keisha from The Chrysalis Gals!! Thank you so much!!








Ok so here are the rules:

  • You must link the person who nominated you
  • You must answer all eleven questions given by the person who nominated you
  • You must nominate eleven of your favourite blogs and give them eleven of your own questions to answer
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  • Finally...Make sure that the bloggers you have nominated know, by leaving them a message.

Questions asked by Keisha:
Why did you start blogging?

The idea just popped into my head one day to have an outlet to talk about all the beauty products that I love, get from beauty subscriptions and that I buy a lot. I've been reading other blogs and wanted to give it a try and challenge myself.

What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Don't give up. I started a blog before this one and I gave up on it too easy because no one was reading it and I got a little frustrated. It takes time to gain followers and readers and to be successful at it. You should know the purpose and platform of your blog and build from there.

In three words, how would you describe yourself?

The three words I would use to describe myself are determined, caring and unique.

Who or what inspires you?

My son inspires me. I have another person that I'm responsible for and I want to succeed and be successful. He gives me inspiration to really push and make things better for our family.

If you could have any dream career in the world, what would it be?

Hmmmm.... I would love to have my own dance/cheerleading company. I would be the owner/teacher of a few classes. We would offer all genres of dance for all ages and have dance and cheerleading competition squads.

What makeup/beauty item would you never leave home without?

I can't leave anywhere with some kind of lip product. It doesn't matter if its gloss, lip balm, lipstick.

 
If I was to take a peek inside your purse, what would I find?

Oh boy, I carry a lot of things in my purse. I have my wallet of course, notebook for my blogging ideas, makeup bag( that has lip balm, concealer, small pallet, mascara, lip gloss,mirror), gum, notebook with my things to do list, some random toys my son puts in there sometimes, tampons, mints, aspirin, cell phone and snacks.
Which makeup brand is you absolute favourite and why?

Even though I'm exploring other brands, I still love MAC. It was the first brand I was introduced to and I just love the quality you get from the products, plus they have foundation that matches me perfectly.
Bold lipstick or neutral?
 
Definitely bold lipstick!!
What is your shoe preference…flats, wedge or Stiletto?

My preference would be stilettos. I love when I find comfortable ones!!

What would be your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation would be to Italy. I've never been on side of the world and I would love to experience real Italian food!



I know a lot of you have been nominated already and since I don't have a big following now, anyone that would like to answer my questions is more than welcome to!!

If you could only use three makeup items for the rest of your life, what would they be?

If you could create a cosmetic line, what would be the name of it and what would you sell?

Who is your beauty icon?

If you could have any celebrity's closet, who would you choose?

What inspired you to start blogging?

What is your favorite fashion designer?

What advise would you give to a new blogger?

What is your favorite color?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

If someone told you I would pay you 1 million dollars tax free to wear the same outfit everyday for a year, would you do it?

If it could only be three season year round, which three would you choose?















 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers!!! I'm a stilletto gal also...I love high heels!
    I also agree with your answer to the second question...I often thought of giving up also, but patience and perserverance is key!
    Thanks so much for paticipating!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...