Skip to main content

My Pigments and Glitters

Hey guys! I am finishing out my All About Makeup theme for January. I didn't realize I had so much stuff, lol! This post is on the glitters and pigments that I have, so let's get right into it!

Glitters

Lit Cosmetics

These are the only glitters that I own and I absolutely love them! I got three of them at IMATS last year and the other three on the Beautylish website. I just love how they look and how glittery they are. I haven't looked at any other company for glitter but I'm open for suggestions for glitters to try!


A closer look at Material Girl, Trend, and Marilin Monroe

A closer look at Kissy Face, Carrot Head and Boogie Nights


Pigments

NYX

I've only use the roll on pigments so far and I really like them. They are so easy to apply and there is not too much fallout from them. I have yet to open the other pigments but I think they will just as good!

(L to R) Penny Pearl, Nude, Ocean Blue Pearl, Chestnut and Baby Pink Pearl



Beauty Army

I used to be subscribed to Beauty Army until sometime last year. They are a subscription box like Ipsy and Birchbox. You fill out a profile and based off of your answers, they pick about nine samples and you get to choose up to 6 samples. I was with them for a little over a year and the samples kept repeating so I decided to end with them and pick up Ipsy. Beauty Army is 12 a month. They had these pigments in the selection pool and I'm glad I got all four of them. I think I only used one or two of them and they are so pigmented! I'm afraid to use them up because I'm not sure if they are still being sold.

(L to R) Medal of Honor, Green Beret, Locked and Loaded and Special Forces



MAC- Dazzlery

I think I have a MAC product in each category lol! This is the only pigment I have from them and I've had it for a few years. A little bit of this pigment goes a long way and its so pretty!


Da Vinci in Bronze

I believe I got this pigment in a Beauty Army or some other box. I haven't used this yet but I love the chocolate color with the hints of gold.


What are your favorite glitters and pigments to use? Comment and let me know.


~ ** Drea Notes **~

Looking forward to the Super Bowl commercials
I really hope we are not getting anymore snow, I just can't, lol
I miss going to the movies, haven't been there in a while

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...