Skip to main content

Face Five Challenge

Face Five Challenge

Welcome to another fun filled tag! The premise is simple, create an entire fabulous face using only 5 single products. This adventure is the brainchild of the oh so fabulous Tanya from Leopard, Lace and Cheesecake. Tanya is a newer blogger in the blogosphere but she is a total class act blogging and creating YouTube video. She's a complete doll and deserves major kudos for this fun challenge.  Tanya brought together some amazing bloggers for the Face Five Challenge. We have Betti from Makeup Asylum who is an a beautiful woman inside and out. She's a straight shooter and will pull no punches. Want to know the real 411? Go visit her blog for the real deal, Miss Betti's got your back! We also have Ashley Maria of Ashley Maria, Love, Life, Beauty; this doll has a flawless face and a heart of gold. Deep and beautiful, it's an amazing combination. Her blog has a strong focus on beauty but she occasionally spills her poetic soul on her page showing us the true depth of her beauty. Another newcomer to the blogospher Keisha from Chrysalis Gals; a Bermudian beauty with eyes to kill. Seriously, I am mesmerized and enamored with her eyes. Her blog is a tantalizing mix of beauty, beauty DIY, and great information. All of these ladies are fantastic bloggers and amazing women. I highly recommend you go check them out. Plus you MUST go see their Face Five Challenge post as well. Tanya, Betti, Ashley, Keisha and I thank you for your interest in our fun little challenge.  


Face Five Challenge 

1. Use Five and only Five products to create a complete makeup look.
2. Each different product counts as 1 product.
    Multipurpose products count as 1 product, such as Benetint, Bombshell the One Stick, Nars Multipurpose Stick. 

3. No palettes are allowed. No trios, quads or multi-shade palettes.
4. Tag Five others to complete the Face Five Challenge
5. Have Fun! 


So I was tagged by the lovely Keisha from Chrysalis Gals. At first I was like, only five products?? What arm I going to create with that many? I had to think about it for a bit and came up with this look!! I used the following products:


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Dark
NYC Eyeliner in Black
NYX Roll On Shimmer in Nude
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
Ulta Lip Crayon in Vintage



First I put on my BB Cream, then I used the NYC eyeliner in my waterline, tightlined and I use it in my bottom lash line and in the corners. Next I applied NYX Roll on Shimmer all over my lid and blended with my fingers. I finished my eyes with Better Than Sex Mascara. Lastly I finished the look with Ulta's Lip Crayon in Vintage. I really enjoyed this tag and had fun. This may help me with those mornings I'm rushing and running late. 
 And I just notice all my pics are facing the same way, must be my good side lol!!

Well I now challenge these lovely ladies to the Face Five Challenge! Can't wait to see what you create!!











Comments

  1. love this look! Great job Drea! I love the Nyx Roll On Shimmer. Thanks for taking part in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya, I was happy to be tagged in it. It was a little hard but I like the challenge of it!

      Delete
    2. Pretty look!! Well done! I love the eyeshadow shade, it looks amazing on you. Thanks so much for participating!!

      Keisha xo

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Keisha!! It was a fun tag to do!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...