Skip to main content

Fall Fashion Trends That I love

Hey guys! I am back with another post for February's theme, Fashion February! I am going to be talking about the fall fashion trends that I have loving so far this season.


Scarves

I don't think these will ever go out of style. I think everyone should have a few of these in their wardrobe. You can have so many colors, patterns and textures to help make your outfit pop and to keep you warm. I also love that you can tie you scarf up in many ways to make it look so unique and different!




Boots

This is another item that will always be in style during the colder seasons. Boot do keep your feet warm but they can also be very stylish. I love you can have different lengths, heels, styles and colors to choose from. I personally like the horse riding style boots and knee boots.

 
 
 
Dark, Vampy Lips
 
This has been really big this season. I have seen so many ladies rocking dark, vampy lips. Most of the MUA I follow on YoutTube and Instagram have done turtorials with dark,vampy lips or always post pictures wearing it. I love this look for the fall/winter time. I think anyone can wear dark lipsticks, you just have to find the right shade. I love pairing dark lips with a netrual eye.
 
 
 
Knuckle Rings
 
I really didn't take notice of this trend until the summer but it has really been big this fall. I love the different kinds of knuckle rings you can wear and the endless combinations you can create. I have a few myself and I'm surprised they fit becasue my fingers are pretty slim.
 
 
 
Mixed Nail Designs
 
Now I remember when I used to go to the nail salon, I would get designs on every nail or just one and they would all match. I would sometimes have one nail a different accent color nail but now things are totally different.This new nail trend is really popular and I have tried it myself a few times. I like when the colors and different designs all work together. 3D nail art is also pretty popular. I would be afraid that the gems would fall off or my toddler would somehow get it off my finger. Some of these designs have gotten a bit tacky to me but there are some really nice ones.
 
 
Chunky Sweaters
 
I think I only have one of these sweaters but I really love them. They can be very casual, just around the house or be really chic and stylish. They look really great with boots.
 
 
 Chunky Chains
 
I really wasn't a fan of these but I'm starting to really like the chunky chains. It really depends on how and what you wear it.
 
Winged and Cat Eye
 
These two may have been around for a while but I'm just taking notice of them. They have been really big with makeup artists. I'm still practicing but I have mastered a winged eye a few times and I think I got the cat eye down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that is it for the fall trends that I love. What are your favorite fashion trends? Comment and let me know!!
 
 
~ ** Drea Notes** ~
 
I didn't wear makeup at all this week! Been in a rush to get to work or snow day.
Not looking forward to more snow this weekend
I wish I was at New York Fashion Week, one year I will get there! 

Comments

  1. My favorite is the dark vampy lips! I love dark lips in the fall/winter months. I saw a lot of mixed nail designs this fall/ winter as well. Love it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one dark lip I wore before discovering other colors is Brown lol. I love dark purple and wine colors too. Thanks for reading Rhondine!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...