Skip to main content

On A Personal Note....

Time management.....how do you manage?? We all want to get everything done in the 24 hour day but it seems like there isn't enough time in the day. I feel like I may be taking on too much or losing how to manage everything. There is so much I want to do and it is like I don't have enough time. Maybe I'm over thinking and I do that a lot but I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed with everything. I know what is important but there is so much that is a priority. It is already tough being a full time working mom and now fiance' but throw in grad student, blogger and now wedding planner. Also still finding time to be around friends, date nights,working out and family time. Sometime it is a miracle how I even get everything done. Sometimes I'm running around like a crazy person but you wouldn't see that. I keep it looking like I have it all together and not letting others see that you are going crazy. That you have a million and one thoughts running through your head at once and it is hard to keep focus. I love when I have a day off during the week. It is my time to really relax. I would sit in the house sometimes on the couch and just listen to the stillness and quiet. I can hear myself think and really get my thoughts together. It helps keep me sane at times. It is always good to take a time out and get yourself together during the week. I feel like it would help so much if you have a chaotic life. At some point, I will figure all this out, I know I will. See you guys Friday!!

Have you checked out my previous post on my April Essence Beauty Box??


~**Drea Notes**~

I see that Starbucks brought back the S'mores Frap! I liked it last year and will be getting it again. I wonder if another new drink will be coming soon.

I can't believe my niece is graduating high school next month!! I feel super old lol!! Kids grow up so fast!! My son will be going to kindergarten next year! I know I'm going to cry!



Comments

  1. There is definitely not enough time in the day. I wish I got out of work earlier it would definitely help! I can't imagine being a mom too! You must do a pretty good job at juggling everything though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to work out in the morning, it would be great cause I'm too tired after work. Thank you so much Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day to get things done lol! It sounds like your doing an amazing job with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...