Skip to main content

April Essence Beauty Box

Happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I attended a networking event on Sunday and it was amazing! I met a lot of great women and made some great connections. I will be posting about that later this week. Today I'm bringing you my April Essence Beauty Box!




So that is it for my April Essence Beauty Box. Have you tried any of these products before? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy the rest of this week and see you Thursday!!

Have you read my previous post on my April Birchbox and Ipsy??



~**Drea Notes**~

I'm so happy Spring decided to stay around, I am loving this weather lol!

As much as I loved having my hair straight, I missed my curls and I'm back to being curly!

There have been some good games for the NBA Playoffs. I'm not sure who I want to win yet but it would be nice to see Golden State win again. 


Comments

  1. I have heard good things about Paula's Choice too. I love coconut oil! Its so great for so many different things. I have never used the cocoa butter stick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coconut Oil is amazing and I love how you can use it for so many things! I love the cocoa butter stick, great for dry skin! Thanks for watching Tanya!

      Delete
  2. I don't mind Golden State winning, they have been really killing it all season! I need more BioDerma that thing is so gentle but removes makeup really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the BioDerma, its amazing! I hope they can win it too! Thanks for stopping by Jackie!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...