Skip to main content

Sunday Fashions: Piecing Together

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far! It has been another crazy week and just glad for the weekend to rest before starting the work week again. Well it's Sunday Fashions and I haven't done a post in Piecing Together in a while. You can check out the first post HERE and the results to that one HERE!

Since it's been a while for Piecing Together, here is a little refresher. I'm taking some of my fashion post from my Pinterest page and trying to recreate the look on a budget of course. You can check me out here on Pinterest! Here is the look I will recreating this month.



I always wanted a nude outfit and I really love this one. Of course I won't be purchasing the Chanel or Christian Louboutin accessories (But I would love a pair sometime in my life) but my recreation will look just as good. I will be posting the results at the end of the month. This should be really fun to find!

So that is it for Sunday Fashions. Do you own a nude outfit? What fashion statements are you wearing this summer? Comment below and let me know. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you guys for Thursday Reviews!

Check out my previous post from Thursday Reviews!



~**Drea Notes**~

I have a project due this week with PowerPoint. This should be fun lol!

I'm so happy my son is doing so well with the potty training. I have him out of the pull up during the day.

I'm putting myself on another Makeup No Buy for a while lol. 

Comments

  1. Love the outfit and the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar, I was drawn to the accessories as well!

      Delete
  2. The dress is gorgeous and very chic.Great selections.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha. I love how chic it is the uses I can get out of it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I would love a pair sometime! Thanks for stopping by B!

      Delete
  4. That outfit is super cute. I love the nude on nude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya!! I have to wear this when my son isn't around so no stains get on it lol!!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait what you piece together, this is a nice outfit! I have never really thought of doing an all nude outfit, I'm always into LBD's or print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanted a nude on nude outfit and can't wait to put this together myself! Thanks for reading Jackie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...