Skip to main content

Fashion Series Update

I'm going to say sometime last year I started a couple fashion series on here. I really wanted to get into doing my fashion post and seeing where it would go. I got into it and slowly they became far and wide lol. I know I left a few without following up and would like to start them up again.

If you remember, I had Piecing Together and What Goes With This. Piecing Together was finding an outfit on my Pinterest and trying to piece it together as best as I could. What Goes With This was posting an article of clothing that I had trouble matching with something. I would ask you guys for some ideas and go out and find something to pair with that item. I've had the clothes for this series for a while but as I said, just got away from them. I do more outfit of the day pictures on my Facebook and Instagram accounts.

For Piecing Together, here is the last post I did HERE! It took me a while to find an all nude color dress but finally tracked one down. I also put a spin on how I recreated the look. When I tried the all nude look, I felt like it needed some color so I pop some color with the shoes. I played photographer again in my backyard and here is the recreation.





Dress: H&M
Bag: Call It Spring
Shoes: Marshall's
Necklace: Dynamite



I'm surprised I still fit in this dress, I thought it was going to be too tight but it still fits lol!

For What Goes With This, I had pieces to go with the skirt all along lol! After getting some of your suggestions, I looked through my wardrobe and found two shirts to go with the skirt. You can see this post HERE!





Shirt: Macy's
Skirt: Macy's
Booties: Call It Spring
Necklace: Forever 21








Shirt: Zara
Booties: Call It Spring
Necklace: Forever 21



I would love to continue doing fashion related post, I just need to figure out if I want to stick with these or come up with new ones, What are some of your favorite fashion pieces? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Friday!!

Have you checked out my previous post from my series, Shopping My Beauty Samples?



~**Drea Notes**~

I'm so excited! I got some lighting and a background stand. I just need to get some fabric and I'm all set for better looking videos!!

I went to a end of the year party at my son's school earlier. He made me a necklace that I wore all day! It really hit me that I'm someone's Mommy and I love it!




Comments

  1. I love all the shoes! Especially the first pair and the orange/coral pair. That black top with the lace back is super cute too. You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three outfits especially the last all white/cream one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...