Skip to main content

On a personal note....

I love that Blogger has a mobile app, you can blog from anywhere. I'm currently on the bus headed to work and felt like being a little personal today. I was in a weird place, I guess for the past couple of weeks. I just didn't feel like me in a way. I tend to really over think way too much and those thoughts started to get to me. I'm always questioning if I'm doing the right thing, taking on too much, not doing enough and so on. I'm grateful for my Tumblr account where I can get those thoughts out. I can be free on there and just clear my head. I just felt like things were chaotic and I couldn't get a hold of it. Life is not always going to be a easy, smooth ride. You are meant to go through some things to help you learn and become stronger. I feel like things are starting to fall into place and things are going to be okay. I've come a long way and learned to be in a more positive place. It changed my outlook on things. I'm more hopeful about the outcome of things and just have a little more faith in things working out. Yes some disappointment may get to me but I still keep going and pushing along. I'm happy I finally stepped out of my doubts of doing tutorials and just did them. I got so much positive feedback from my first makeup tutorial and yes more will be coming. I'm excited and hope more good things will come. Have a great weekend and see you Tuesday!!

Comments

  1. I really think positivity is key. I tend to be more negative in general and it really takes a toll on you and your everyday life. When you are more positive it makes you feel better in general. I am really trying to improve with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It took me a long time to figure that out. I'm sure you will find that positively soon. Thank for reading Tanay!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way, overthinking and over analyzing everything. surprisingly those quotes on IG, Twitter, Pinterest do help when I read them during my down days! And sometimes a really good cry helps =) Hope all goes well love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the quotes and occasional crying do help. Thanks for reading Jackie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...