Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

Just one more week of school!! I can't wait to have another break, this class was kind of challenging and really made you think. Well today I am bringing you another Shopping My Beauty Samples!! Since I organized all my samples, it is easier to use them up and have room for more that will come lol! Let's get into the reviews!!



Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare 4 in 1 Combing Creme



Box It Came From: Essence Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 10.00
Review: I have only used another product like this by Shea Moisture and I love this one just as much! This products helps the styling process go much smoother by getting the tangles out you may have missed and makes it so much easier to style your hair, This has come in handy whenever I do my hair because it tends to have a mind of its own sometimes lol! It makes my hair so smooth and so easy to style without any issues. I am going to purchase the full size!!

Jane Carter Solution Seal and Shine


Box It Came From: Essence Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 15.00
Review: I have seen this brand in Target but just never picked anything up. I'm glad I got this in my box and have been using this a lot lately. I spray this all over my hair in the morning before leaving the house and love the shine it gives my hair. It also helps to keep my hair moisturized with Shea butter, mango butter and other essential oils. I think I would purchase the full size and pick up other products by this brand.

Model Co Lip Laquer in Morocco


Box It Came From: Birchbox
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 24.00
Review: I have received a couple lipsticks by this brand and loved them. I was pretty excited to see this in my box. This is like a brown nude on me so I have to pair this gloss with a brown lip liner. It has a pretty good wear time and is not sticky or drying at all. I'm not sure if I would purchase the full size but really liked this gloss.

Earth's Nectar Coconut Curls Leave In Conditioner


Box It Came From: Essence Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 23.50
Review: I'm just going to say I'm obsessed with this leave in conditioner and already want the full size! I saw this product on the Glam Twinz channel when they did a high end hair product haul. I was happy when I got this in my box and just fell in love the first time I used it. The funny thing is , this smells nothing like coconuts, it smells like limes lol! I love the consistency of this product and how well it kept my hair moisturized and feeling so soft. I was on the Sephora website looking at all the other products this brand has, I want to try a few things. This may be my new favorite leave in conditioner!

Clean Blossom Eau de Parfum



Box It Came From: Birchbox
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 72.00
Review: As you know, I don't mind getting these perfume samples. I actually like trying out a whole bunch of different perfumes before committing to a full size. I really like this fragrance. It is perfect for this time of the year. I really smell the warm cotton and blossom notes which are nice and light. It is not a strong scent and can be worn day or night. I may look into this one if they have it in a rollerball lol!

Clean Reserve Eau de Parfum



Box It Came From: Birchbox
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 72.00
Review: I think I got these back to back and I really like this one too. This is more of a warmer scent which I love to wear during the colder seasons. It is like a woody, floral scent which you could wear day or night as well. If this is sold in a rollerball, I may pick it up.

So that is it for Shopping My Beauty Samples. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday!!

Have you checked out my previous post on my May Favorites??


~**Drea Notes**~

I have been loving shopping for wedding dresses!! I have gone twice so far and will have a post on that soon!

The NBA Final games have been pretty good so far. It crazy that it is a rematch from last year. 


Comments

  1. Model Co Lip Laquer in Morocco looks pretty. I can't wait to hear about your wedding dress hunt. I would love to see dresses that you have tried on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty, I forgot to take pictures of it lol! Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. Reading your post makes me want to try Jane Carter again. I used it before when I first became natural (like 4 years ago) but haven't tried it again. I may just pick up some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Jane Carter but always saw it in Target. What did you use from the brand before?

      Delete
  3. I used to use Jane Carter, I loved that line of hair care...it just got too expensive for me.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine, hair products can be pretty pricey these days!! Thanks for reading Keisha!!

      Delete
  4. I love CLEAN perfumes, they have that nice light smell to them and not too overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I really like their fragrances. Thanks for stopping by Jackie!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...