Skip to main content

On a personal note....

Happy Friday!! Its been a while since I've done a post from this series. So much has been going on lately and I've just been thinking about so much and reading about so much. What I'm trying to understand is why people hide behind their computers?? I mainly see it on Instagram with people just being extremely disrespectful and just so out of line. I think it's sad because they are hiding behind their computer. If it was in person, they wouldn't even think of saying what they would type. Everyone is not perfect and the world isn't either but what happen to respect and manners?? People are just so bold these days, it's a bit scary. There have been so many times I've had people look right in my face and not hold the door open or bump into me by accident and not even say excuse me. People will blatantly talk about you and you are standing right in front of them. I'm just not getting it. Another thing I'm not getting is unsolicited advice and people just in your business and expecting too much. I understand that you went through something and you don't want it to happen to anyone else but don't push your beliefs and thoughts on someone else and get mad when they don't do as you expect them too. The biggest I've have seen and read is pushing people to get married too soon. Don't tell other people when they should be walking down the aisle and having kids. You are not in that relationship, only the two people in love are. You don't know that they may want to take things slow or waiting to be financially stable or just in not much of a rush. But you pushing and putting your expectations on others can only make things worse. Also with telling other people how to raise their children or telling a parent that they aren't parenting right. Everyone is different and has different ways of parenting. I don't think there is a right or wrong way to raise your child. I know that some things are morally wrong to do to children but let that parent find their own way of raising their child. I know sometimes I don't want to hear my mom's advice but she raised me and my brother so she does know what she is talking about. Most of the time, she is right. I know is she is only trying to help and I thank her for that.

That is it for this post. I have some reviews and possibly my first tutorial coming soon. See you guys Sunday!!

~**Drea Notes**~

This is a big adjustment for my son being in a regular school. I can't sleep in too much anymore but I'm glad he is adjusting and liking it so far.

So it seems like Spring is trying to come early. I really hope we don't have a bad Winter.

 Can't believe I won two Instagram giveaways!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...