Skip to main content

Lip Product Addict Tag


Happy Tuesday!! I saw this tag floating around and decided to do it for myself! I tag everyone that watches this tag or hasn't done it yet? What are some of your favorite lip products? Comment below and let my know. Enjoy the rest of the week and see you guys Friday!!!

~**Drea Notes**~

Can't wait to go Pumpkin Picking soon!! 

Can't wait for the Christmas drinks at Starbucks lol!!


Comments

  1. so manny lippies! I really want to try the OCC lip tars and agree that there are some great drug store lip products out there !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Tanya, they are worth purchasing lol!! Thanks for watching!

      Delete
  2. The Josie Maran packaging is beautiful! I love the OCC lip tars, they are so pigmented and very pretty.

    Great tag video Andrea.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is a pretty good lip treatment. Thanks for stopping by Cate EC!

      Delete
  4. You have so many lipsticks! I've seen this tag around YouTube! One of my favorite lipsticks to wear right now is MAC's Russian Red! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't need to buy anymore lol!! I don't think I have looked at Russian Red. Thanks for stopping by Pilar!!

      Delete
  5. loveeee this tag! i did it but can't remember if i uploaded it. i think i did, hehe. i need coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always need coffee lol!! Thanks for watching Elle!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...