As you may know, I'm a natural hair girl. I've been natural for 6 years and started wearing my hair in it's natural state for about a year. I haven't put heat to my hair in a while and was curious to see how long my hair was if it was straight. I was in the salon forever but I love the way my hair turned out and it has gotten pretty long. And I also tried out my Urban Decay Shattered Face Case pallet and I love it! I also tried my new powder foundation by Cover Girl that I purchased last weekend and its a match!! I'm so excited that I picked it out by myself and I like it! Now I have to figure out how to treat my hair when it's straight like this cause it's been a while!
On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...
Love it! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeletexo
Thank you so much Lilly!
DeleteSo pretty! Your hair is absolutely beautiful! You look just gorgeous my dear. But then again you always look amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us my dear!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Shalunya!
Delete