Skip to main content

My Eyeliner Collection


Hey guys! I'm back with another post on my January theme. All About Makeup! I am going through all the eyeliners that I own so lets get right into it!

Pencil Eyeliners

When I first started wearing makeup in high school, this was the only liner I knew about. It was cheap at the time and I could get it in so many colors. Now there are so many different types of eyeliners out there from pencil to liquid to cream. When I really got into makeup, the first eyeliners I had were by MAC of course lol. As you can see, I've really been using them. I have pencil eyeliners from NYX, Sephora, Mally, Victoria's Secret, NYC, Beauty Boxes and even one from Five Below. I use all of them for different reason, some I use for lining my lash line and for lining my waterline and tight lining. 

Liquid Eyeliners

The first liquid liner that I purchased was by Elf and I didn't really know how to use it. I watched a lot of YouTube to figure out how to use it and the best brands to try out. I love the pencil ones the best because it makes it so much easier to create a straight, clean line. My favorites are by BH Cosmetics and NYC.

Cream Eyeliners

I've recently heard about cream liners through YouTube. I really love how think and pigmented they are. They are so easy to apply with just an angled brush or pencil brush. I'm not really a fan of Elf Cream liner, I didn't like how it felt or looked when I applied it. 


What are your favorite liners? Which ones should I try out that you love? Comment and let me know!!

Comments

  1. Hey Andrea!

    Pencil liners were all that I knew too back in high school hehe. I really like your selections!

    My HG liners are the Milani Liquif'eye liners (I deem these as awesome dupes to Urban Decay's 24/7 liners) for my waterline and tightline.

    My MAC fluidline in "Blacktrack" is my go to gel liner for lining the top of my lids and to do the cat eye look =)

    My WetnWild Color Icon pencil in Dark Brown helps do my brows.

    Thanks for sharing with us what eyeliners you use! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz, thanks for stopping by!! I've heard so much about MAC fluidline but just forgot about it when I went into a store. That is next on my list to try out. I also heard goo things about Milani too, I'm mad they are not sold in Target anymore!

      Delete
  2. Hey Andrea! You have so many eye pencils! I agree that eye pencils are easier to use. I feel like liquid liner gives a more glam look where pencil gives a more natural/casual look. If you are looking to try a new liquid liner you should try Nyx's The Curve Liner or The Big Fat Eye Marker. The second one is like a sharpie lol I just it alot to fill in not so dark areas with The Curve Liner. The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper is good too its just a little harder to use because it is more like a paint brush. If you are looking to try a new pencil liner, I just got the Naked 3 double ended liner to go with my Naked 3 palette. The purple colors are so pretty! Thanks for sharing love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tanya! Thanks for suggestions! Every time I go into Ulta to get The Curve by NYX, it's always sold out. I probably have to order it online.

      Delete
  3. Typically eye pencils do not work well for me. I have weepy eyes and typically pencil liners just don't stay. I rarely line my waterline or tightline. If you are looking for liners that absolutely do not budge then MAC Liquidlast and Milani Infinite Liquid Liner. These will stay through anything! On a daily basis I usually use Cailyn gel, Revlon gel, or Physician's Formula get. I also use Physician's Formula Eye Booster for an awesome winged linger. It has a fine brush tip rather than felt tip. So you can get a super precise line. It lasts really well on my lid. Thanks for sharing this post doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shalunya and for the suggestions. I've been hearing and reading a lot about Milani products. They don't sell them at Target anymore so I have to find them at another store or online. I still need to check out Physican's Formula!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...