Skip to main content

Drugstore Hauls and Happy 100th Post to me!!

I think this is my last post of the night but I have hit 100 post!! Yay!! Well I was in Walgreens, Walmart and Target over the weekend and picked up a few things that I wanted to try out.

Walgreens

I'm not sure why I was in Walgreens again but I saw the new Spring Collection from Wet N Wild by Fergie and was drawn to purchase these products. I love glitter and was even happier when I saw they were .99 each. They had about 8-10 colors with matching eyeshadows to go with each of the glitter shadows. The colors looked so pretty, I couldn't resist. I also picked up this new Lip Balm Stain in the color Lady and the Vamp.


Walmart

I was in Walmart to pick up something else and found myself over in the cosmetics section. I wanted to be good so I only got two items. I love Wet N Wilds's lipsticks and got it in Mauve Outta Here and saw Cover Girl still had some of the Catching Fire beauty products and picked up this pretty polish in Pryo Pink (can't you tell I love glitter, can't get enough of it lol)!!


Target

 Lastly, I was in Target and wanted to try out a drugstore foundation. I went with Cover Girl Queen Collection Lasting Matte Pressed Powder Foundation in Golden. Hopefully this matches my complexion and is a good foundation. I will update as soon as I try it out. It was 4.99 which was good for me because I wasn't looking to spend a lot on trying a new foundation. I saw another blogger with this nail polish and it looked so much prettier in person, I just had to get it. Its from Maybelline's new nail polish and this is in the color Emerald City.


What goodies did you get over the weekend? Have you tried any of these products out yet? Comment and let me know!

~ ** Drea Notes **~
Can't believe I'm up so late, I'm usually asleep by now
I think I have a shopping problem, lol!
Looking forward to the new changes coming soon!!

Comments

  1. Covergirl is coming out with some nice products lately. I want to try out some of the nail polishes. Walgreens usually have some great deals on their makeup products so keep an out for their sales. Also check out CVS as well on their makeup items. Get a extra care card when you visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions and tips! I think I do have a CVS card but haven't been in that store recently.

      Delete
  2. So many goodies! I've heard great things about the Wet'N Wild Balm Stains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't tried it out yet but have read good things about them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I want to try the WnW Balm Stains! My Walgreen's does not have any of these new products out yet, they seem to be always last to get the new season's makeup out! I'll just be patient. Thanks for sharing your haul Andrea, and no you don't have a shopping problem - it's for blogging purposes *wink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Jackie, I do tell myself that! The display was on the side of one of the aisles, I probably would of missed it but they had some good stuff. Hopefully your Walgreens gets it soon!

      Delete
  4. I hear good things about the Balm Stains. I love the Wet n Wild lipstick. I would love to read your review on the Wet n Wild shadows. Both polishes are gorgeous!!! Great haul, my friend. HAPPY 100th!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just getting into the Wet N Wild lipsticks and I love them. I will post about those eyeshadows when I use them. Thanks Shalunya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...