Skip to main content

Week 2~ Finding a Facial Regimen

For Week 2, I changed a few products from the previous week and changed the routine a bit. This week, I will exfoliate more than once and will use a mask. Here are the products I'm using this week:

Daytime:
Cleanser- L'oreal Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser
Toner- Witch Hazel
SPF- L'oreal Sublime Sun
Eye Cream- Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum
Moisturizer- Korres

Nighttime:
I wanted to try something a little different for my nightly routine.
First I would moisten my face and apply coconut oil then use Target brand Makeup Removing Wipes.
Next I would swipe my face with the Cleansing Water, apply Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel then moisturize with a little Coconut Oil.

I was doing a little reading online and decided I needed to start using an SPF daily. Even though I'm not in the sun all day, it does come in contact with my skin and I need to protect it better. I also wanted to try using a eye cream/serum to help prevent wrinkles in the future and fine lines. So I will post results after this week is over!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over ...