Skip to main content

Black Owned Business Feature: Isabis LLC

I wanted to start a new series on here and really thought about it. I kept going back and forth about a lot and thought about starting to highlight Black Owned Businesses every month.

The beginning of the month, I will post about a Black Owned Business that I have come across and products I've tried. This month's feature is Isabis LLC.


I discovered this candle company on Instagram and loved every candle that I have purchased. I love that you can customize every candle to have a positive message or saying on it and they just smell so good. Also I love the clean, sleek look of the candles so they will fit well with any decor in your home. 


I have purchased the Vanilla and Lavender, Coco Mango and Egyptian Amber candles and have not been disappointed. They work well in small to medium rooms and I use two in my larger rooms. All the candles are 100% hand poured natural soy with essential oils and fragrances. 

I know there are other Black Owned candle companies out there that I would love try. You can check out Isabis LLC RIGHT HERE!

What are some of your favorite candles? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY IMATS HAUL??

~**Drea Notes**~

I saw Avengers Infinity War over the weekend....that movie man. I won't spoil it if you didn't see it yet but it was so good!

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for in the NBA playoffs but glad my home team is still in it.






Comments

  1. The Vanilla and Lavender sounds good! My favorite candles are from BBW and Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've tried Walmart's candles and I have enough BBW candles to open my own store lol! Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...