Skip to main content

Ivy Tea Co. Trap Tea Subscription Review

I am loving this Spring weather and glad it is finally here to stay! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Today on the blog, I will be reviewing everything that was in my most recent Ivy Tea Co Box. You can find that unboxing RIGHT HERE! Let's jump into the reviews!



Red Bone

Hibiscus, Cranberries, Lemon Peel, Chilli Peppers and Citric Acid



I have to say that this was my favorite tea in the box. It is such a different flavor that took me by surprise when I first tried it. It has just a kick of spice and it is not too much. I just love this tea! This tea helps to improve your mood and the spiciness of the chilli peppers helps to warm you up. I have to say that I noticed that I had a better mood at work after drinking this in the morning lol.

Lala Salama

Chamomile and Lemongrass


I always love a tea that has chamomile  in it. It helps to ease your stress and relax your nerves. I would recommend drinking this tea at night after a long day. I love how relaxed and calm I felt after drinking this. It has a light taste to me but it is so good. 

Green Bae and YPE

Green Bae: Green Tea and Citrus Oil, YPE: Yarrow, Peppermint and Elder Flower

Now I have reviewed YPE before and it was a favorite. I drank that tea all Winter and it really helped with the cold and flu season. Green Bae is another favorite of mine. I try to drink green tea every day because of the amazing benefits. I love this one because it doesn't have that grassy taste and it pairs well with any sweetener. 


Shmoney and Cut It Honey

Shmoney: Honey, Cinnamon and Orange Flavor, Cut It: Honey and a variety of hot peppers including Habanero and Ghost Peppers

This box came with two honeys to pair with your teas or to cook with. Now I was super curious to try out the Cut It honey because I've never tired and spicy honey before and I wanted to see how spicy it was. I mixed it wit my Green Bae one morning and I was in for a surprise lol. I can tolerate spicy food but this one man lol. I love how the heat hit you all at once and and it is just so interesting. I really enjoyed the honey in my tea and can't wait to try cooking with it.

Cut It


Now the Shmoney honey paired well with just about every tea that was in this box. The flavors of the honey do not overpower the tea and just add an extra layer of flavor. This tea would also be good to cook with as well. Plus the name made me laugh everytime I would use it lol!

Shmoney

So that is it for my review of the Spring quarter Ivy Tea box. What tea or honey are you interested in? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday.

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY Mother's Day POST??

~** Drea Notes**~

I was in a little bit of a blogging funk last week but all is well now.

It is so hard being on this makeup no buy, I see that Fenty beauty is releasing more makeup, who wants to buy it for me?? Lol!










Comments

  1. This subscription is so interesting. Makes me want to venture out and try different types of teas. But idk about spicey teas lol I'm not that adventerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I wasn't going to like the spicy tea either but it is not that spicy, a small kick lol. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...