Skip to main content

Happily Ever Johnson: 3 Months To Go!

*Que screaming and running around like a crazy person*  I can't believe we are three months away from the big day!! It seems like yesterday we just got engaged and started making plans and now it is almost here. I'm not freaking out yet (Lies, I am on the inside lol). I just want to make sure we don't forget anything lol. It seems like it is so easy to forget something when just about everything is going on. I'm getting into the swing of things in my new position and most of my focus seems to be there at the moment but I'm making sure to keep up with everything. I recently met with my coordinators (aka My mom,aunts and cousins) to preview the centerpieces. I'm so thankful for them stepping in and helping with the decor and planning. I'll give you guys a sneak peek at the centerpieces but you won't see the full effect of everything until after the big day.


Of course I drew my inspiration from Pinterest. I have spent so many hours on there and found so much with pulling everything together. The more things are coming together, the more excited I get about the big day. 

I am now on the hunt for shoes lol! I don't want just any shoe, I want to be pretty extra lol! I think I have a pair that I want, there are just too may options lol! I also will get the right pair at the right price. I may spend a little outside of what I would normally spend on shoes (and I will wear these after the wedding lol) but I think its worth it! Speaking of dresses, I previously had two dresses I couldn't decide on before we changed venues and locations. I figured I would share what would of been my dress if we were still doing the destination in Jamaica. You'll see why I had such a hard time deciding which one. 







I just couldn't choose between the two but the one difference was the price.The first dress was more expensive then the second one. I could of kept one of them but neither fit the venue we have now. I really love the dress that I have now and can't wait to show you guys! I am also on the hunt for something blue. My dress is new, I'm wearing some of Grandmom's jewelry which is old and my aunt let me borrow her veil from her wedding. Any suggestions? 

Overall it seems like there is still so much to do but things are really falling into place. We're both really excited(especially for the cake tasting that is coming up soon lol)! 

Enjoy the rest of the week and see you guys Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY MONTHLY FAVORITES??

~**Drea Notes**~

My son lost his first tooth last Friday while at school! I can't take that he's growing up so fast! He was so excited about the tooth fairy lol!

I am so ready for Spring weather, I'm not sure what is wrong with Mother Nature. 


Comments

  1. OMG I'm so excited!!!! It will be here before ya know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress! The back is gorgeous! Get a blue garter for your fiance to throw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that, thanks for the suggestion Tanya!

      Delete
  3. I agree both dresses are gorgeous! But I'm loving the back of the first one and how it shows your figure. I can't wait to see everything =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...