Skip to main content

Spring Fashion Trends

For many years I would say that I'm going to NYFW and then forget when it is lol! One day I'm going to make it there lol! Speaking of fashion, today I'm going to share a few Spring Fashion trends that I will most likely be wearing this season. (Images taken from the web)

Vibrant Stripes

I love wearing bright and bold colors when it gets warmer outside. This trend is super fun and such a statement. You can wear this in the office with a bold striped button up or out on the town with a maxi dress. 



One Shoulder

I really think this trend is super cute and flirty. I have seen many versions of the one should trend over the years and this one seems to be my favorite. I would probably wear this with a top or dress. 

Johanna Ortiz resort 2017:

Slogan T-Shirts

I know these have been around forever and this trend to me will never go out of style. There are so many slogans out there, it is hard to keep up with all of them. I do have a few myself and I love how you can dress them up or down.


Image 1 of Element T-Shirt With See It Believe It Slogan Print


Ruffles

This is another trend that I feel is classic and never out of style. You can always find someone wearing ruffles but they seem to be bigger and bolder now. I don't wear too many ruffles but here and there I will.


STARS, DENIM, BLING | TheyAllHateUs                                                                                                                                                                                 More:


80's Fashion

It seems like every decade of fashion always comes back and this time it is the 80's. I remembered everything I used to wear back then and wonder how they will look now. 

Amazing 80's ESPRIT Sport Crazy Shapes Vintage Sweater!:


So that is it for my Spring Fashion trends. What trends are you loving this Spring? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy the rest of the week (and this snow lol) and see you Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST LIFE UPDATE??

~**Drea Notes**~

I am not looking forward to this snow storm that is coming. Where is Spring? Lol!




Comments

  1. Ruffles are huge this season! I have seen them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it makes me want to wear them more! Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. Great selections! I am a huge fan of ruffles, so I am super excited that this trend is huge.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like the most popular one, I need to find that shirt lol! Thanks for stopping by Keisha!!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the first dress! I'm a fan of vibrant stripes too! I'm seeing that the off the shoulder style is coming back! That ruffle shirt is so pretty! I can't wait for Spring! Great post Drea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so ready for Spring and over this Winter weather lol! I also can't wait to rock a few of these trends too. Thanks Pilar!!

      Delete
  4. I will forever love stripes. That first dress--swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I don't think stripes will ever go out of style. Thanks for reading Elle!

      Delete
  5. I'm not good at wearing nor following trends but give me time and I'd wear those bold ruffles one day hehehe! I love the one shoulder jumpsuit you found - I'd wear that one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I kinda wear my own thing and sometimes follow the trends lol! Thanks for reading Jackie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...