Skip to main content

Winter Walmart Beauty Box

Happy Friday!! What is everyone's plans for this weekend? I am hoping to go out, need to get some cleaning done( Will it ever end?? Lol) and spending time with family. This is going to be on what I received in my Winter Walmart Beauty Box. I thought this month was okay but I was happy with some of the things I got.














 Did you receive this box? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know! Have a great weekend and see you Sunday!!


~**Drea Notes**~

Week 1 Fitness Challenge Update: I have been keeping up with my DVD's, only made to the gym once this week. I feel so sore but I have been getting through the workouts a little easier each time. I know the results will be well worth it.




Comments

  1. This box is def a good deal but it kind of annoys me that they only sent out one shade of the Jergens lotion. I think that is kind of ignorant considering not everyone is the "light" shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was like what I supposed to do with this lol! Thanks for watching Tanya!

      Delete
  2. wow! that is crazy ab the lotion. but the stuff you got was good. happy mondayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is crazy. Happy Monday. It's been gloomy and rainy all day! Thanks for stopping by Elle!

      Delete
  3. Nice items! I remember when I was going to order the fall box and it sold out lol! These are nice boxes and cost friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar! It really is a great deal, hopefully you can the next box that comes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...