Skip to main content

Futurebiotics Hair, Skin and Nails Review

Happy Tuesday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. This is going to be on the biotin vitamins I've been taking lately from Futurebiotics.


I started taking biotin sometime last year and have tried two other brands previously. I was in Vitamin Shoppe one day and decided to give these a try. I have been having the hardest time remembering to take these. I am just not a big fan of how big the pills are. I have trouble with swallowing large pills and with these, you have to take them three times a day.


Other than the size of the vitamins, you have to drink LOTS of water with them. I know with any biotin supplement, water is a must but with these it seemed like you had to drink extra. If you didn't drink enough water, you will feel extremely thirsty like you needed to drink an ocean. I made sure to drink plenty of water so I didn't feel that way again. I was taking these on and off for months and every time I started again, my face would break out a little. It would go away after a couple days but I thought that was odd.

It may seem like I don't like these vitamins but I love the results I am getting with them. My nails are strong, not breaking easily and growing nicely. My skin has been clear and looking healthy. My hair has been growing and staying thick and shiny. Overall, these are really good biotin vitamins to try. Maybe you won't experience some of the same things that I did.  You can find these at any health store for about 18.00. I am almost finished this bottle and did repurchase the biotin vitamins that I was using before this but I honestly would get these again.

That is it on this review. Are you taking biotin? What brand are you using? Have you tried Futurebiotic before? Comment below and let me know. Have a great week and see you Friday!!


~**Drea Notes**~

Has anyone tried the new Flat White from Starbucks? I'm curious and I miss the holiday drinks already lol!!

I started Week 2 of my fitness challenge and my abs hurt lol. I'm starting to notice some changes and I like so far.

Can't believe my birthday is next week!! 

Comments

  1. Sounds like these work really well! No wonder your hair and skin look fantastic. I have thought about taking a supplement for my hair... i would love to have thicker healthier hair.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Keisha!! They are great vitamins to take, you should look into some. I did a lot of research before purchasing.

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. vitamin shop I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...