Skip to main content

Rimmel London Review*

Happy Friday!!! The weekend is here!! This post is going to be a review on two Rimmel London beauty products. *I received these products complementary for testing purposes from Influenster. These are from my Frosty VoxBox. A full review of this box will be coming soon! Let's get into the reviews.



Gentle Eye Make Up Remover


I was very interested in trying this eye make up remover out. I normally don't use specific removers just for my eye makeup. I love the cute reference to Frozen on the packaging, by the way I love that movie...don't judge me lol! The make up remover is very gentle around the eye area. You don't feel any burning or stinging at all. It just feels like cool water to me. It really gets the makeup off in very few strokes which I was impressed with. Even the stubborn eyeliner and mascara came off pretty easy. I really love this eye make up remover and now use this every time I remove my make up.



Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Pencil in Black


I was very excited to see this eye pencil in my box! I already own one and love it. I love how smooth the pencil glides on, how pigmented it is and the amazing wear time. It can smudge a bit but for the most part it stays put. Here is a swatch of the liner.



I have really grown to love this drugstore brand. The quality of the products are amazing and I just love them! You can find Rimmel London just about everywhere.

So that is it on my review on these beauty products? Do you own anything from Rimmel London? What are your favorite products? Comment below and let me know!! Hope you have a great weekend and see you Sunday!!

~**Drea Notes**~

I forgot to mention that I was officially doing my make up no buy from now until April when I go to IMATS again. It is going to be hard with all the new stuff coming out but I need to put a dent in my huge collection lol!!

My birthday is a week from today!! I'm so excited to have some time off from work and celebrate. Hopefully its not too cold. 

Fitness Challenge Update- Week 2: I am about to do my DVD but I am so sore!! I did hit the gym once this week and it felt great. The workouts are starting to get a little easier as I do them and can do some the advanced moves!! 

Comments

  1. I love Rimmel products too! I want to try the new Matte Showoff Lip Lacquers. I haven't seen them in stores yet. I'm also going to TRY to not purchase any makeup from now till Imats unless I run out of something or have a gift card lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Matte Showoff lip lacquers, I would want to try them lol! Are you planning on going to IMATS this year too? Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Rimmel, but I keep hearing some fab things about them! We don't have this brand here...sigh. I may have to look online. The eyeliner seems very smooth and creamy. Good luck with your "no buy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha, I have to stay away from all makeup sections lol!! That sucks they don't sell Rimmel where you live, they are pretty amazing products. Hopefully you can get your hands on some!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...