Skip to main content

January Birchbox and Ipsy

Happy Tuesday!!  I'm just waiting around for this "Blizzard" to start. I normally do videos for my Birchbox and Ipsy but I'm starting to come down with something and I don't want to be sniffing and blowing my nose on camera lol.  Here is a look at the first boxes of the year!!

Birchbox


This is the first time I got a pre-made box through Birchbox. I found this one to be really interesting with products I haven't received before. This is the Relax and Recharge box.

When Travelmate Sheet Mask ~ I have received masks like this in previous boxes and have really enjoyed them. I love the way they leave my face feeling super smooth and soft. I can't wait to try this out!

Perlier Intensive Nurturing Body Balm in Shea Lavender ~ I was excited to see this in my box. I love a good body balm with Shea Butter in it. I don't smell the lavender too much, more of the Shea but it is a good body product.

Manna Kadar Lip Locked Lip Stain in All of Me ~ This is the only repeat product that was in the box. I tried the other sample I received and I love this lip stain. It's not drying at all and has pretty good wear time.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream ~ I was excited to give this eye cream a try. This one is supposed to help with the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. Hopefully this will work.

Briogeo Don't Despair! Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ~ I love when I get to try new hair products, especially hair mask and deep conditioners. This seems like it would be a great product for my hair.

TeaPigs Teas in Liquorice and Peppermint and Chamomile Flowers ~ These were bonus items in the box. I love trying out new teas and these flavors seem pretty interesting.

Ipsy


This month's theme was Fresh Start which was fitting for the new year. I really liked the bag for this month. It is blue on one side, white on the other and has an orange zipper. It seems like a durable bag that would hold up for a while.

Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush ~ You can never have enough makeup brushes. I love the color of this brush and its pretty soft.

Eco Beauty Good Day. Day Moisturizer ~ I love the packing of this moisturizer. I wish most samples came in bigger packing. I could probably get a few uses out of this and can't wait to try this out!

Pacifica Eyeshadow in Ethereal ~ This is the second eyeshadow product I have received from this company. This is such a pretty light brown shimmery color. This seems like a great everyday color to wear.

Velvet 59 By Paris Manning Lip Gloss in Noisette ~ I really like the color of this gloss. It is a really pretty brown, nude color. Hopefully this gloss isn't sticky at all.

Hikari Eye Liner in Storm ~ I really like the silver, grey color of this liner. I don't think I own anything in this color.

So that is it for what I received in my Birchbox and Ipsy this month. There will be full reviews on these products with my Shopping My Beauty Samples series. I hope to have a video soon as I feel better. What did you get this month? Comment below and let me know. Be safe if you are supposed to get snow and see you guys Friday.

~** Drea Notes**~

Week 3 Fitness Challenge Update- I forgot to update on Sunday but I completed last week and starting to see some results. I am in the last week of this challenge but I will continue to workout.




Comments

  1. I was hoping to get that lip gloss in my bag. Your birch box looks better than others that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya, that box looked interesting and I do really like it.

      Delete
  2. Curious to know which one you liked better... they both look amazing! xo

    www.isortofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was more excited about my Birchbox but I liked both boxes that came in this month! Thanks for stopping by Linda!!

      Delete

Post a Comment