Skip to main content

Drugstore Nail Polish

I am back with my drugstore nail polishes that I have in my collection. Life has been a little hectic but its so unpredictable and all you can do is go with it at times.

Sinful Colors- Price Point 1.99

I was pretty much sold when I saw how much this nail polish was. I'm all about saving money but this polish is just okay to me. I mainly use this polish for nail designs and sometimes I paint my nails with them. For me, this polish doesn't last too long on my nails but I do like how the are affordable and is great for designs.

Cover Girl- Price Point 1.99-3.79

This is one of my favorite drugstore nail polishes. I've never purchased Cover Girl Nail Polish before until I saw them on display in Walmart one day. The colors are so vibrant and pretty and it's just as amazing. You only need a good two coats and it stays on for a while. I hope to add more to my collection soon.

Julie G by Jesse's Girl- Price Point 3.99

This is my new favorite nail polish!!! I just love this nail polish so much. Funny thing is, I've never heard of this nail polish before I went to IMATS last year. I saw all the colors and I was basically sold. I was so excited to try the polish, I painted my nails that night when I got home and just fell in love. As you can see, I have a lot of them. I got some at IMATS and purchased the rest at Rite Aid, where they can be found and online.

Revlon- Price Point 3.99

I believe this was one of the first drugstore nail polishes I have purchased. It is another one of my favorites. The formula is really great and it lasts for a while. I had to throw away some of my older polishes and will be purchasing more soon.


Milani- Price Point 3.99-4.49

I was on the Beautylish app and some people were talking about this nail polish and I just had to try it out. The first polish I got was the gold glitter and I loved it. I'm kinda sad that Target stopped selling it but I have found the line at Walgreens. I haven't tried the other two polishes yet and will post a review on them soon.

Elf- Price Point 2.00

I honestly didn't know that Elf had nail polish until I saw it in Target in the clearance section. I love this nail polish (I know I love a lot of them, lol)!! I was a little skeptical about it but it is pretty amazing and I would purchase more in the near future.


Maybelline- Price Point 2.99

I was just in Target one day and saw this nail polish and the price of it and decided to try it out. I really do like this nail polish a lot. I also have the Limited Edition Vintage Leather polish that I saw Miss Jen Fabolous talking about in her Top Fall picks. Those will be reviewed later with my other textured polished that I own. I'm just realizing that I do have A LOT of nail polish, hopefully I use it all lol!
Hard Candy- Price Point 4.00

I actually purchased the Matte Top Coat first and then saw all the different polishes that they do have. I will have to review these later too because I haven't opened them yet. Lol, I'm so bad with impulse purchases and not using everything.

Sally Hansen- Price Point 6.49

I actually got these two polishes on sale at Target one day and I really like them. I just don't like that they do chip after a couple days but the formula is great and the colors look amazing on your nails.
L'oreal- Price Point 4.99

This is another polish I purchased after watching Miss Jen Fabolous and I'm wondering why I haven't purchased nail polish from them before!! This is another new favorite of mine!! I only have the one color and the top coat but I just love how the polish looks and how long it last on my nails!!


So there are my drugstore nail polishes. I will have another post on polishes that I think are in between High End and Drugstore or those that I'm not sure what category they belong in. What is your favorite drugstore polish? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. Those Julie G polishes last SO well! I just got my first one and it lasted all week without chipping!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them. Have you tried the new Holiday Textured ones? They are amazing and really easy to take off!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...