Skip to main content

High End Nail Polish

During this month's theme of All About Nails, I will share with you my whole nail polish collection. First, I'm starting with my high end nail polish. Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I was using my phone. I just located my camera but I need to find the charger, that will be fun lol!

Butter London- Price Point 15.00

Now when I saw this nail polish in Ulta, I thought they were crazy for charging 15 bucks for nails polish!! It was out of my price range and I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it. Well, Ulta was having their 21 Days Of Beauty Sale last year and Butter London happened to be on sale for 9.00 each so I decided to give them a try and see what the hype was about because I've read so many people swearing by this polish and how its so great. They were right. The formula is so amazing, you only need two coats and it does last for a while. Plus Butter London is one of the 3 Free Polishes.

Essie- Price Point 8.00

Here was another brand I heard people raving about but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the eight bucks for it. I was always looking at all the beautiful colors they had. The first Essie polish I actually received was in a special Birchbox on month and I loved it. Essie is also a 3 Free Company. Its so hard to really go into Ulta and pick up one color because there are way too many to choose from. The formula on Essie is a little thin to me but it does the job.


OPI- Price Point 8.00-8.50

OPI is one of my favorite brands!! I always use their polish in the Nail Salon and the colors always look beautiful and lasted for a while on my nails. Now I guess because I haven't tried the other brands before is why I couldn't bring myself to purchase them but I would most definitely go to Ulta and buy OPI. I think I own the most polishes in OPI then every other nail polish I have. Now I've read that certain OPI polishes are 3 Free or all of them all. I'm still looking into but if anyone really know, please let me know!!



Sephora By OPI- Price Point 9.00

I'm kinda sad that Sephora is no longer selling this in their stores :(.... This was my second favorite polish!! I just happened to purchase a few when they were on the clearance section and it was all over then. I didn't mind buying them full price because they are the best ever. The formula was so wonderful and colors look so amazing on your nails. Sephora now carries Formula X Nail Polish which I need to try out for this month. Well, I still have OPI and I'm scared to even use this polish knowing I can't purchase them anymore. I so hate when things get discontinued!!


Zoya- Price Point 8.00

One day I was on the Beautylish App and I saw that Zoya was having a promotion for 3 free polishes and it was the last night!! I thought I had to make a purchase in order to receive the free polishes but all I had to pay for was shipping!! I haven't really heard of Zoya before and only saw them in Ulta. All the colors looked to bright and beautiful on the site but I worried that they wouldn't look as nice in person. I've never purchased nail polish online before and I always like to look at things before purchasing. Boy was I wrong, the polish looked so amazing and it was just as amazing on my nails!! I was so glad I decided to give them a try!! Zoya is also a 3 Free company and I just love them!! I also love when I catch them on sale!!




So those are all of my High End Nails Polishes. Next I will be going over my Drugstore polishes then compare the High End to Drugstore. What are your favorite high end polishes? Let me know in the comments section and also any High End Nail Polish I need to try out that was not on the post!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed reading about the different brands. I don't own any Essie or Butter London but I love OPI and Zoya! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shalunya!! OPI is my favorite nail polish!! I will reviewing my drugstore polishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Zoya deal! I can't wait til they do it again this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...