Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

It has been a while since I've done a post in this series. I have so many samples to review that I have been using over the past couple of months. Let's jump into the reviews!



SashaPure Perfectly Defining Curl Creme and Restorative Conditioning Masque


Box It Came From: Cocotique
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: Curling Cream- 12.99 and Masque 15.99
Review: Can I just say that I love when I get full size hair products in my beauty boxes? I get so happy when I get any full size product, especially a hair product. This is a new company to me and I couldn't wait to try these products out. I'll start with the hair masque. I love the smooth and creamy texture of this and it smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. It contain some amazing ingredients such as Sacha Inchi Oil, Vitamins A-E and Omega 3-6-9 that are very beneficial for your hair. The curling cream has the same benefits and smooth texture. It is very easy to work with and gave my hair some really great definition. My twistout lasted for about the entire week. I would definitely repurchase both of these. 

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in Y445 and Y505


Box It Came From: Cocotique
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 43.00
Review: I have been interested in this foundation for a long time. I just never got around to trying it out. I was glad when I got these samples in my box. Neither of these shades were my color and I tried to mix them but it didn't work out too well. I will say that I do like the formula and coverage of this foundation. I need to find my shade and I would purchase this foundation. 

dp Hue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 35.00
Review: When I first saw this product, I thought it was just a hair rinse to help clarify your scalp. After really reading the bottle lol, it turned out to be a hair cleanser. You would use this in the place of shampooing or co-washing your hair. You would apply this directly to your scalp, massage it, leave in for up to 3 minutes and rinse out. I have to say, I really liked this. It left my hair feeling very clean and didn't feel drying at all. I'm not sure if I would pay that much but I would repurchase this. 

Black Radiance Urban Identity Shadow Trio in On Point



Box It Came From: Cocotique
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 2.99
Review: I also love getting full size makeup products in my boxes too lol! Black Radiance is a great drugstore brand with great quality products. They are also super affordable. I love this palette, it would be great to throw in your makeup bag for a quick look or something to do an effortless look with. The pigmentation was okay but the shadows were very easy to work with. I would repurchase this.


Iman Cosmetics Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick in Taboo


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 10.00
Review: When I saw this color, I knew I was going to love wearing it. This purple is so beautiful and I love how pigmented it is. This lipstick is so moisturizing and has a pretty good wear time. I would definitely repurchase. Here are all the swatches of the makeup products. 




So that is it for Shopping My Beauty Samples. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? See you guys Friday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY BIRTHDAY POST??

~**Drea Notes**~

I had a really great birthday, I had the day off from work and just relaxed, did some shopping and went out to dinner with my family. 






Comments

  1. Definitely some hits and misses! I have wanted to try the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation too but haven't got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really want to find my shade in that foundation, it is a nice formula. Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over