Skip to main content

Honey Baby Naturals Skincare Review

It really has been feeling like Summer lately lol. It has been so warm and sunny. I wonder when the Fall weather is going to roll in lol. Today I am continuing my Honey Baby Naturals review. You can see my review on the hair products RIGHT HERE! Let's get into the reviews of their skincare products. 




Honey Nectar Body Jelly 



I tried this product at the show I went to in June and knew I had to have this product. Taken from the site,this body jelly is a  natural rich blend of emollients and oils sooth and protect against extremely dry skin. Unique 100% petrolatum free formula creates a protective layer over the skin and absorbs quickly. This protect has a unique consistency and it is pretty thick. It absorbs into the skin very well and doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. I love the glow it gives my skin has and it keeps it moisturized all day. This may be a favorite during the colder weather. 

Bee Sweet Face and Body Butter



If you are looking for something that is a little more lightweight in texture, this would be a good one for you. This is more a smooth, butter consistency and feels very light on the skin. Taken from the site, this  luxurious whipped cream enriched with Honey & Shea Butter. This concentrated moisturizer immediately soothes and conditions the skin. This naturally rich butter absorbs easily and provides long-lasting moisture. I haven't used this on my face but love it for my skin. It keeps my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. This would be more for the warmer weather.

Mama's Magic Moringa and Honey Oil



Taken from the site, this multi-purpose oil is enriched with Honey & Moringa Oil for extreme moisture and works to illuminate dry and dull skin. This lightweight oil spreads easily and can be used directly in the bath. At first, I thought this was just a hair oil but you can use this oil directly on your body or in a bath as well. I love the scent of this oil and how it makes my skin feel. It is not greasy feeling at all and absorbs well into the skin. 

All products mentions are 13.99 each. I have been really enjoying this product line and loved everything that I have tried. I love the amazing quality you get for a very affordable price. I would highly recommend everything from Honey Baby Naturals. Which products are you interested in trying? Comment below and let me know. Have a great weekend and see you guys Tuesday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST HAIR PRODUCT REVIEW??

~**Drea Notes**~

It seems like September has gone by super fast! October will be here soon!

My son has not decided on a Halloween costume yet, it between a Power Ranger and Ninja lol!



Comments

  1. These skincare products sound great just like the hair care line! I would like to try the face and body butter! I agree thaf sounds like it would be a great Summer Skincare Product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you decide to pick up something. I think you would like it! Thanks for reading Pilar!

      Delete
  2. M
    All of these product are a must have. I've tried all 3 and loved the honey butter the best.
    They make your skin feel silky smooth and the light honey fragrance is not overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them as much as I do! I agree they are a must have! Thanks for stopping by Jo!

      Delete
  3. The sound of these just make me hungry ! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and they smell just as good! Thanks Tanya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow