Skip to main content

Honey Baby Naturals Review

I always love trying out new hair products and discovering new brands. I came across Honey Baby Naturals at the Quintessential Naturals tour I attended last month. I loved how it was a family orientated business and also Afro-Latina owned business as well. I actually picked up the entire line (it made sense because I was getting them at a discount lol) and I'll be reviewing the hair care products today. 


I have to say that I love that these products are free of harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens and much more. Also that honey is one of the main ingredients which is an amazing benefit to your hair. Let's get into the review of each product.

Honey Child Moisture Shampoo


I like that this shampoo looks like honey and thought it was going to be that consistency. It was not as thick as honey but not as watery as most shampoos. It really cleansed my hair and scalp and left my hair feeling surprisingly soft and moisturized. I was really impressed with that and a little bit goes a long way. I think I used a little too much at first but I have to say that I really like this shampoo. 

Honey Sweet Softening Conditioner


Honestly, after using this conditioner, I could of skipped deep conditioning my hair. This conditioner left my hair feeling pillow soft and so defined. It was so easy to detangle my hair and I love the consistency of it. I just couldn't believe how soft my hair was after just shampooing and conditioning. 

Knot My Honey Detangler


When I first got this, I thought it was just a detangler but it is a leave in conditioner as well. As you guys know, leave in conditioners are a big part of my hair routine. They help with retaining moisture and keeping my hair soft during the week. I really love how this worked with my hair especially with keeping it moisturized.

Honey Shea Butter Hair Smoothie


I was really excited to try this styling product out after testing it out at the event. I love the smooth, thick consistency of this product and knew my hair would love it. It really helped keep my hair soft and pretty defined for the week. I used all the products mentioned in this picture below. I loved the results of my hair and just couldn't get over how soft it was.


Overall, I really loved everything that I tried. I was really impressed with how soft, moisturized and defined my hair was. I hope that Honey Baby Naturals comes out with a deep conditioner soon lol. All the products mentioned are priced at 12.99 which is a really good price point and pretty affordable. I highly recommend giving these products a try, they are amazing. You can get find Honey Baby Naturals RIGHT HERE!
I will be reviewing the body care products later this month. Which products are you interested in trying? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy the start of your week and see you Thursday!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST HAIR TUTORIAL??

~**Drea Notes**~

Okay so I had the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks over the weekend. It is one of my favorites lol! 

My son starts soccer this week, I am really excited about it and I know he is too. 









Comments

  1. Omgosh Drea these products sound amazing! I like that these products don't contain harsh chemicals and leaves you hair feeling soft. I have thick frizzy hair so I'm always on the hunt to find products that will help keep my moisturized. Btw, love your hair! Thanks so much for reviewing these products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try, I think you would like them. Thanks for reading Pilar!

      Delete
  2. These products sound really nice. I would def be interested in the hair smoothie however sometimes products meant for curly hair don't work on mine and are too heavy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some curly hair products are pretty light and can be used on any type of hair, it depends on the texture. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow