Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I spent time with family swimming and watching the fireworks. It has been a while since I've done a post in this series so let's shop my beauty samples.



NYX Ombre' Blush in Insta Flame


Box It Came From: Ipsy (I think lol)
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 10.00
Review: If you have been following me for a while, you know I rarely wear blush. This blush is so pretty and I love the ombre effect. NYX has some amazing products and this another one to add to the list. It is pretty pigmented and such a nice touch of pink on the cheeks. I think it would look great with any skintone. I would purchase another one. 


Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash


Box It Came From: Walmart Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 5.99
Review: I love Olay body products and was excited to try this. I love anything with Shea Butter because it is so moisturizing and amazing for the skin. This body wash left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I would purchase the full size of this body wash.

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant


Box It Came From: Cocotique
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 5.49
Review: I was pretty skeptical when I first got this deodorant. I have always been a solid deodorant person and was afraid the spray one would get all over my clothes and not work as well. Well this one proved me wrong. It goes on clear and does not get on your clothes at all. It kept me fresh and dry all day which I was impressed with. The only thing is that the scent doesn't last all day but I do like this deodorant. Maybe I will try another spray deodorant. 

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges and Edge Brush


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 4.79
Review: I have tried a few edge controllers and I really love this one so far. It doesn't get dry or flaky and keeps my edges laid lol. I love that I got this with a edge control brush. I would normally use a toothbrush or my fingers lol. This brush really helps getting your edges to lay down and be smooth. I would purchase this again.

Burge On Pepa-Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment



Box It Came From: Cocotique
Full Size or Sample Size: Sample Size
Price Point: 22.00
Review: After researching this company, I realized that they are very local and a black owned business. I am interested in trying more products. This product is used before you wash your hair. It really helped soothe my itchy scalp and loved the cooling sensation. I would purchase this again.


The Butter Bar Melan-In Skin Nourishing Serum and SPF 30


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 49.95
Review: I was pretty blown away when I saw this in my box. This product alone is worth than the box and couldn't wait to try it out. I needed something with an SPF in it to protect my skin from the sun. I love that this product is vegan and you know all the ingredients that you are putting on your face. The scent of this serum is amazing and I just love this skincare product. It works so well with my skin and I'm noticing a different in how healthy my skin looks. This is also a black owned business after doing some research. I would repurchase this.

So that is it for shopping my beauty samples. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. Have a great weekend and see you guys Tuesday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE LATEST WEDDING POST??

~** Drea Notes**~

Any good Summer shows this season? It seems like all the ones I get into are not renewed. I'm just happy Power is back!

I can't believe my son will be 6 next month! He is growing up too fast lol!








Comments

  1. All these products sound great Drea! I'm glad Power is back on for the Summer! Another good Summer show is The Carmichael Show. It's too bad this is the last since season. The main character is leaving and it's not being renewed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started watching that show and haven't watched it in a while. I understand his reasoning why he cancelled the show. Thanks for stopping by Pilar!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I want to try another shade. Thanks for reading Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...