Skip to main content

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask Review*

It seems like we are getting more April showers in May lol! Today I am bringing you another Valentia review powered by BrandBacker! *I received this product for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. I have been loving everything that I have tried from this brands. You can see my other reviews HERE  and HERE!  Let's jump into the review!


I always love a good clay mask and was super excited when I was chosen to be part of this campaign. As I stated previously, I have been loving this brand so far and was looking forward to trying more products. This mask helps to draw out impurities, improve skin tone, reduce pore size and firm the skin. My skin has been acting a little crazy because of this weather and this mask came in handy one night. You would just apply it to your face, leave on for 15-20 minutes and remove with a damp wash cloth. I was super impressed after using this mask. I noticed the pores around my nose went down in size and my skin felt and looked amazing! I also love that it has small exfoliating beads that gently get the dead skin off. Here is what the mask looks like,


This mask also has amazing ingredients to help with those benefits. Directly from the site are the key ingredients and their benefits:

Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
Plant Stem Cells:Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.

I highly recommend that you try this mask, I am loving it. It is an amazing skincare product to have and help with keeping your skin looking youthful and glowy. You can find out more about this brand HERE and purchase from Amazon RIGHT HERE!

You can also follow there social pages on Instagram and Facebook!

So that is it for my review. Have you tried this mask before? What were your thoughts? Comment down below and let me know! 



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really is, I think you would like it! Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete
  2. I love this brand too! I have to add this mask to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try more from this brand, I love it too!! Thanks for reading Jackie!!

      Delete
  3. I might have to try it out....I love using clay mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you do pick it up! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...