Skip to main content

February Favorites

Happy Thursday! This weather has been crazy this week and they are talking about more snow?? I hope Spring comes soon lol! Today I am bringing you my February Favorites. Grab a snack, I have a lot of favorites I'm sharing with you!



So that is it for my February Favorites. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Friday (for real this time lol)!!


Have you checked out my previous post on my February Birchbox and Ipsy??



~**Drea Notes**~

We are going to look at more venues this weekend which should be fun. Hopefully we find on we like soon!

I can't believe March is here already and Easter is at the end of this month! I love playing the Easter bunny!



Comments

  1. I have that Jergens moisturizer but I never have used it in the shower. You wipe it off once you get out? Morocco is in the Amrezy palette too. I love my ABH palette. Awesome favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it says pat dry lol but yes. I was hoping to get my hands on the Amrezy palette but I really like this one I have. Thanks for watching Tanya!!

      Delete
  2. I want to try that Jergens wet moisturizer, I love the idea so I'm really intrigued how good it is. I have that Chanel in my wish list forever! Props to fiance for getting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, I love it! If you drop enough hints, they will get you the perfume lol!! Thanks for watching Jackie!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...