Skip to main content

Kiss Me Organics Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review*

Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! This is going to be a review on Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon. *This post is powered by BrandBacker and reviews are based on my opinion after testing.

Powered by BrandBacker*

I was very excited to try this tea out, I love drinking tea to keep warm on a rainy day. Taken from Amazon, this tea, SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION Detox the liver and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
RAW & ORGANIC Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
VITAMIN RICH Raw Dandelion root is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
HIBISCUS & CINNAMON While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup; Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.

The Organic Dandelion Root Tea come in a pack of 20 per box and the individual tea comes in the paper wrap and tea bag.





It brews in a few minutes and it didn't have an aroma like I thought it would. I was expecting to smell cinnamon or the dandelion root. I really like the cute saying on the tag of the tea bag.


I love the light pink color of this tea when it brews.


As for the taste, to me it tastes like plants. Not in a bad way but it has that leafy taste. It tastes great when sweetened with sugar. I had my mom test out this tea too and she said it does taste better with sugar instead of honey. This tea has some amazing benefits and would recommend this to any tea lovers out there. Here are some pics of me enjoying the tea.





You can purchase this tea on Amazon HERE.

So that is it for my review on the Kiss Me Organics. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you Thursday.

Check out my preview post on my new Fashion Series Drea's Fashion Corner!!


~**Drea Notes**~

I can't wait for Spring weather to get here!!

Really loving my full time status and getting to know everyone I work with. 


Comments

  1. I enjoy drinking herbal tea! This one sounds really healthy. I love the words on the tag...very cute.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the little tag cute?? This is a healthy tea for you. Thanks for stopping by Keisha!!

      Delete
  2. How does this taste compared to normal black leaf tea? Like regular Lipton, Salada, Red Rose tea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, it has a weaker taste than other teas like Lipton or Red Rose tea. You can kinda make it your own in a way. Thanks for reading Tanya!!

      Delete
  3. I need to get back to drinking tea and this sounds interesting. I usually drink black tea based tea but I can see making an iced tea with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to drink green tea every morning. That's a good idea to make an iced tea with this. Thanks for the suggestion Jackie!!

      Delete
  4. i try and try to like other teas but i just can't take it. instead, i use them in beauty diys, so i need some dandelion tea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...