Skip to main content

Morphe Brush Review

Happy Tuesday!! Just can't believe Christmas is next week!! Did you get all your shopping done? I did for the most part, now it's just putting things together lol!! Well this post is going to be a review on Morphe brushes. I'm sure you have heard the name and seen some of your favorite makeup artist using them. I purchased these at IMATS back in April and have been loving them. I already want to purchase more. So let's get into the reviews.



Eyes

(M411- Pointed Blender and M200-Deluxe Crease)

It is always important to blend, blend blend your makeup!! I do have a few blending brushes but I wanted to have a few backups when I clean them. I love how soft these brushes are and how well they blend out eye shadows. I mainly use the Pointed Blender(black bristles) for the the outer crease and the deluxe crease(brown bristles) for right above my lid. 


Face

(B1-Jumbo Fluffy Brush and M439-Deluxe Buffer)

I normally don't set my foundation with a powder and wanted to start doing so, I absolutely love this large fluffy brush. It's super soft and evenly applies your face powder. Now I always set my foundation and noticed it looks so much good. When applying foundation, I would use my Beauty Blender or one of my Elf brushes. I heard so much about how buffer brushes give you a nice, flawless and airbrush look and this deluxe buffer does just that. It helps your foundation go on very smooth and even. It has become my new favorite brush to apply foundation with.

(S13-Deluxe Angle Brush and M405-Contour Brush)

I wanted to start attempting highlighting and contouring my face. It looks so easy when the professionals do it but I was still so confused lol!! These two brushes have helped with highlighting and contouring so much. I just use bronzer for contouring and have a few highlights. The Deluxe Angle Brush (all white bristles) is what I use for my highlight. I love the shape of this brush and it applies it so nicely. I use the Contour Brush (white and brown tone) for my contour. The angle of the brush makes it so easy for me. I think I'm ready to attempt using cream products and really highlight and contour.

Overall, all the Morphe brushes I own are super soft and so easy to use. They are so affordable and just wonderful quality. I'm already making my list for the brushes I'm going to get next lol!! So that is it for my review on Morphe brushes. Do you own any Morphe brushes? What are your thoughts on them? Comment below and let me know. Hope you have a great rest of the week and see you Friday!!


~**Drea Notes**~

It seems like I'm always doing laundry. Every time I turn around, the hampers are so full!!

I'm having too much fun with the Elf on the Shelf. Today, it's hanging from the hallway light fixture lol. It's just funny to see my son wake up and look for it every morning and be amazed on how the elf is moving around.

Comments

  1. i think i have one--i need to get more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Elle, they are really great brushes!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. I have heard so many things about this brand, really want to try these brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty affordable and I think you'll like them!! Thanks for stopping by Lily!!

      Delete
  3. I have the vegan brush set on my xmas list! I think its like $50 for a bunch of different brushes. Great review! I'm more excited to try them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the brush set! Thanks for stopping by Tanay!!

      Delete
  4. I keep seeing these brushes all over youtube! I need to get my hands on he powder brush! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, really great quality. Thanks for reading Rhondine!!

      Delete
  5. I am just starting my shopping....late as per usual lol! These brushes sound great! I really love a good face brush.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started a little late on my shopping too lol! I love their brushes! Thanks for reading Keisha!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...