Skip to main content

InstaNaturals Review*

It's officially Christmas Day and I finished wrapping all the presents, baking cookies and making sure someone stays asleep lol! Well I'm here to bring you a review on a few InstaNatural products. *This post is powered by BrandBacker and these are based on my opinions after using the products.

Powered By BrandBacker


A little bit about Insta Naturals,  InstaNatural is a leading online distributor of a collection of nature-inspired beauty and cosmetic products. All of InstaNatural's products are produced in small batches and packaged in FDA-certified facilities in the USA to ensure freshness and safety for customers. With results-driven products backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, InstaNatural is focused on providing the best collection of beauty products to address a wide variety of skincare needs. (taken directly from InstaNaturals website). They have a wide variety of skin care, hair and body care. I was happy to have the chance to try out more than one product from this company. I had the option to receive one or two additional products along with the one I would be reviewing. Let's get into my thoughts about InstaNaturals.

Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask


I always love a good hair mask to help rehydrate my hair and help it when it is feeling a bit dry. I love all the amazing benefits of this hair mask. Along with Argan oil, it also contains Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil and Japanese Green Tea. It is supposed to help deep condition your hair, strengthen and restore hair and help with keeping your hair hydrated. This mask smell just like an orange cream dreamsicle. I just want to eat it lol. I love the thick and creamy texture of this hair mask. It was so easy to work with and use in my hair. I left the mask in for about 5-10 minutes and my hair felt so silky and smooth. I just instantly fell in love with this mask after the results with my hair. This retails for 17.95 and so worth every penny.

100% Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil


I've heard so many amazing benefits of using Argan Oil. It is a great multi-purpose product for hair, skin and nails. I was happy to try this organic Argan Oil and I'm in love with it. The first time I used it was in my hair. It really helped with keeping it moisturized and soft. It's so lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down. I've also been using this as my nightly moisturizer and it works so well with my skin. I love how it doesn't make my face any oilier than it already is and just improved how my skin has been looking. This certified and organic virgin cold-pressed Argan Oil is one of the best oils I've tried. This oil is priced at 19.37 and just worth purchasing.

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum


You guys know how I did feel about using facial serums. I wasn't having much luck until I found a few that worked well with my skin. I was pretty excited to give this serum a try. I love that this serum is to help fight the signs of aging. This serum contains Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil and Plant Stem Cells which are all beneficial to great skin. This serum looks and smells just like orange juice lol.


A little bit of this serum goes a long way. You only need about 1-2 drops and just pat it into your skin. It absorbs into your skin very well and I've noticed a little difference in my complexion. It has not broken my skin out and is working so well. I think I have found a favorite serum. This serum is 16.97. 

So that is it for my review on InstaNaturals. As you can tell, I'm in love with these products. It great when you can find good quality products that are amazing and affordable. I will be repurchasing all of them. You can find InstaNaturals HERE or on Amazon. Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know. Hope everyone has a great holiday and see you next Tuesday!!

Comments

  1. Happy Holidays Andrea! The hair mask sounds lovely...I love a good hair treatment. :)

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays Keisha!! Hope you enjoy your holiday! I really love this hair mask, it really helped my hair!! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try this mask out. I just got it right before Christmas. I need to start working on my review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like it Tanya. Did you just get the mask or did you opt to get the other items? Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...