I have been keeping my brushes in my travel bag for a while and have been on the hunt for something,to keep them in. It came to me one day to create my own brush holder. It may not look perfect but it's artistic, creative and I love them. I went to JoAnn Fabrics and picked up two different shades of pink glitter paper (they happened to be on sale that day), rhinestones and decorative glass for the inside of the holder. I also used a hot glue gun to put it all together. Now it took me a couple tried because I wasn't measuring the paper around the cup properly but I eventually got it. Then I just decorated the outside with the rhinestones the way I wanted, filled the decorative glass inside and put my brushes in. This project only cost me about 10 bucks, compared to what I could of spent. Let me know what you think!!
On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...
Comments
Post a Comment