Skip to main content

On A Personal Note...

I am so glad that the Spring weather is finally here, this extended Winter wore out their welcome lol. I can't believe that I have been married for almost a year! It seems like this time last year I was wedding planning and driving myself crazy! I will be doing a post on that later but I am looking forward to many, many more years with the husband! 

It seems like a lot of lightbulbs have been going off and things are starting to click now. I feel like so many things are starting to make sense and I am starting to realize some things. I have been feeling all over the place and so lost lately and it just feels good to be finding my way. I have started to see the importance in some things and realizing what steps I need to take to make some things happen. I just had to be patient and know that I would be shown the way. It is like I am still growing and learning about life. 

I am just excited about everything that will be coming up and direction that I am going in. I have been staying in my positive space and keeping the negative vibes out. I had to learn about being patient again because I was getting anxious about the next steps and what direction I was headed. Sometimes you just need a reminder and it reset.

Also I did start my Facebook Blogger Support page, you can find it RIGHT HERE!! It is a place if you need to bounce an idea off of someone, need some feedback, need to vent or just need to talk. I want to see all bloggers be successful and achieve their goals. No one else would understand the issues and frustrations of blogger than another blogger. I hope this starts something or helps someone out.

Hope you guys enjoy the start of the week and see you Thursday with my Sephora VIB Haul! 

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY IMATS VLOG??

Comments

  1. I'm glad things are starting to fall into place for you! I am coming the same will start happening with me. Just got to try to have a positive mind set like you said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard when things get so frustrating but staying positive really does help.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over