Skip to main content

Makeup Wish List

This past weekend was such a busy and fun one. I had to work, spent time with family and we went to a baseball game (it was pretty cold that day lol)! What did you guys do this past weekend? 

Today I'm sharing some makeup items that I wish I had in my stash and have been eyeing for some time. 


Pat McGrath Makeup - Umm can we say legend? I am in awe every time I see something new drop and I so want to get my hands on like everything lol. Everything is so pigmented, bright and just something I know I would love.

Beauty Bakerie Makeup - I love the concept of this brand and it is also a Black owned business. I have seen pretty good reviews on most of their products and they are going to launching foundations soon. 

Lancome Teint Idole Foundation- I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about this foundation. I don't think I have ever tried a high end foundation before but would love to see the hype around this one.

Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette- I saw and swatched this in Sephora one day and fell in love. I try not too buy too many palettes because I have so many (says no one ever lol) but would love this one in my collection. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation- This is another foundation that I heard so much about and really wanted to get my hands on. I haven't tried any products from this company before but would love to. 

NARS Wanted Cheek Palette- I love this brand and when I saw the new cheek palettes, I knew I wanted to get my hands on one. I am trying to wear blush more often and the colors in the palette would complement my skin tone so well. 

So these are a few things on my wish list that I would love to have. I'm pretty sure I forgot some things lol! What are some makeup products that you wish was in your stash? Comment below and let me know. See you guys Thursday.  

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY PREVIOUS POST??

~**Drea Notes**~

I have a new favorite Starbucks drink. It is a Triple Vanilla Latte with Coconut Milk. The creator of Belle Butters (who made my favorite shea butter) posted it on her Instastories and I've been hooked every since I tried it. Funny thing is, I do not taste any coconut lol.

I can't wait for IMATS this Saturday, I need to get my list together lol.


Comments

  1. I haven't tried any of these products but the Pat McGrath palettes are so pretty yet pricey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't think I can bring myself to purchase one but they are pretty to look at. Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...