Skip to main content

Shopping My Beauty Samples

It is really starting to feel like Fall now. I  need to take some of my coats to the cleaners soon lol. Today I am shopping in my beauty samples. Let's see what I'll be reviewing today!



Tokyo Milk Honey and the Moon No. 10 Parfum


Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 30.00
Review: I was really surprised that I received a full size perfume in my box! I normally don't mind the small samples but it is a treat to get a full size item. This scent is something that I've never smelled before and I am loving it! It has notes of sandalwood, jasmine, honey and sugared violet. It is something that you can wear everyday and it is not strong or overpowering at all. I will definitely be repurchasing this. 


OGX Healing and Vitamin E Penetrating Oil

Box It Came From: Onyx Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 6.99
Review: I am always excited when I receive hair products in my boxes. I love trying out new products and seeing what else is out there. I used this oil to heal seal in the moisture and I love how it did not weigh my hair down or feel greasy. It smells so good and just a great hair oil with amazing benefits. I would repurchase this oil.


Cougar by Paula Dunne Face and Body Highlighting Body Shimmer in Golden Bliss

Box It Came From: Essence Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point: 19.99
Review: I could only find this product on the site sold with a kabuki brush. After doing some research, this is a UK based company. They have a lot of products from skincare to hair care on the site. You guys know I'm a highlight junkie and this one...it is on my list of favorites. I love the golden shimmer and you will have that glow. I haven't tried it as a body shimmer yet but I know it would be amazing. I would repurchase this again.

Bella Pierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose


Box It Came From: Ipsy
Full Size or Sample Size: Deluxe Sample Size
Price Point: 45.00
Review: I don't wear blush a lot but I thought this one was pretty interesting. I have never used a loose powder blush before and though it would be messy. I love how the packaging has sifter so you don't make a big mess. This color gives a nice flush of color to the cheeks and I like the color. I don't think I would pay that much for a blush. 

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine In Radiant Rose

Box It Came From: Walmart Beauty Box
Full Size or Sample Size: Full Size
Price Point:  9.99
Review: I haven't tried any of Neutrogena's makeup products before and was pretty interested when I received this lip shine. I love that is it not sticky or thick at all. It is such a pretty shade of pink and feels pretty moisturizing on the lips. I would repurchase this. 



Swatches of Lip Shine, Highlight and Blush

Overall I really enjoyed all these products and would most likely repurchase them. Which products have you tried before? What were your thoughts? Comment below and let me know See you guys Thursday! 

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LATEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL??






Comments

  1. I love Vitamin E. I'm going to have to try the oil you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, let me know what you think if your purchase it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The highlighter looks so pretty and I think I would like that perfume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that perfume, I can smell it everyday lol. Thanks Tanya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes its hard.....

You know when you keep thinking of something and you just feel like you have to get it out? That was me before sitting down to write this post. I had something else planned to write but I kept thinking...sometimes its hard and it just evolved from there. We all heard the sayings, life isn't fair, life is hard and so on. Sometimes life can be hard but we don't experience it for long. There are so many things that I want to do but I know I can't do a million things at once. I can't just pick and go anymore, I'm someone's parent now. There are times I want to but I know things have to be planned out now. I will get to those place I want to go, just have to be patient and plan it out. It seems like we focus so much on what is hard about life that we forget about the easy stuff. We forget sometimes about all the good things that happen and to be grateful for getting through those rough patches. You may not like your living situation but you have a roof over

Make Beauty Review*

Happy Friday beauty lovers! I hope you have been enjoying Winter again lol! I hope Mother Nature gets it together soon lol. Today I am bringing you another review powered by BrandBacker! *I was sent these products for testing purposes and this is my opinion after using. Let's get into the reviews! *Powered By BrandBacker* I was pretty excited when I was picked for this campaign. I have tried a Make Beauty eyeshadow before and loved it. Honestly, I was expecting the samples to be a little bigger. I was a little disappointed in the lipstick sample, it was hard to use. It kept breaking when I was trying to apply it. Make Beauty is a very new company to me that I was introduced to through Birchbox.  They have just about everything from eyeshadows to contour kits. They also have a line for skincare as well. Alabaster Eyeshadow This shadow on the Make Beauty site is described as a soft eggshell with peach undertones. This shadow is a matte and can be used as a brow