Skip to main content

Happily Ever Johnson: Dresses, Website and Engagement Pics

I'm just so excited on how things are coming along. I went to look at dresses again and now its between two dresses. I really love them both so much and it is kinda hard to pick one. Funny thing is, it is not the original style and fit that I thought I wanted. I envisioned myself in a mermaid or trumpet style dress. I even loved a sort of ballgown style. I was very open on trying different styles of dresses. I just need to figure out what I will do with my hair and stuff based on the dress.  I just need to decide on one of them soon lol! This is hard man lol!! I also looked at bridesmaid dresses with my maid of honor and we found a dress for the bridesmaids. I guess I'll go into that more into that with another post. Our wedding website is now up and you can visit us RIGHT HERE!! We took our engagement pics and love how they turned out. I'll give a sneak peek later in the post. I really wanted formal and sort of casual outfits for the shoot. I didn't want too many wardrobe changes but we got plenty of pictures!! Now we are looking at getting the Save the Dates and looking at invitations as well. The wedding planning on the resort is coming along well. My point of contact is very responsive and helpful. All of my questions are answered and it helps us with the planning process. We have a lot of questions and they are always answered which I love. We are also trying to get our engagement party planned as well. I'm just excited as it gets closer. Oh, and we officially have a hashtag for our wedding: #DreaKevJamaica17 It took a while to find something that no one else was using lol!


Any recommendations on where to order invitations from is greatly appreciated. See you guys Thursday!!

HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY PREVIOUS POST ON MY JULY ESSENCE BOX??


~**Drea Notes**~

I can't get over that my son will be 5 later this month. He tells me that he's a big boy, not a baby. That makes me tear up sometimes. 

Here is a sneak peek at our engagement pics. I had one of my friends do my makeup for the shoot and I didn't want to take it off lol!! It looked amazing!



Shout out to my cousin on doing an amazing job for these pics!!


Comments

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying the whole wedding planning process! You look beautiful in your engagement pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look beautiful! I can't wait to see the dress you pick. That's really great everything is going great with the planning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie!! I'm still in between the two dresses but hoping to pick one soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...