Skip to main content

January Goal Results and February Goals

Happy Friday! I'm hoping we don't get anymore snow! It has been a busy week for me and I realized that I forgot to update you guys on my January goals. You can read the original post HERE!! Let's get into how I did.

Drink More Water- I have been really keeping up with this and I have no excuse not to. I have a water machine at my job and that is what I drink all day at work (besides the one or two cups of coffee lol). I did purchase a big jug from Five Below but it was put into the dishwasher by accident and it melted a little bit. I'm happy about keeping up with this one because water is very important.

Exercise More- This was such an epic fail!! It is hard with my schedule and the gym I'm a member of is not near my job. I think I went to the gym once last month. I do walk everyday to and from the bus stop but I really need to find a way to work out more.

Set A Budget- Oh this was so mandatory especially with this wedding coming up. It is hard for me but I know that I really need to save, save save every penny I can. I have made an Excel spreadsheet and downloaded an app to keep track of all my expenses and bills that I pay every month.

Take My Vitamins- This has also been an epic fail as well. I started taking them for a couple days then I forgot all together. I tried sitting them on the kitchen table so I see them but I still forget lol.

Here are my goals for February

Figure out a way to fit exercising into my schedule
Wear blush and/or lashes more often
Makeup No Buy for the month


Did you make goals last month? How did you make out? Comment below and let me know. Enjoy the weekend and see you Tuesday!!

Have you checked out my previous post from my new series, Happily Ever Johnson??


~**Drea Notes**~

Lent is coming up on the 10th. I'm trying to figure out what to give up this time.

I hope the groundhog was right and Spring is coming early! I can't wait for warmer weather lol!



Comments

  1. Taking my vitamins has also been an epic fail..I just cant seem to get it together. An app for expenses sounds like something that I need in my life...what app is it?

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use an app called Mint which keeps track of everything. You can make monthly budgets for things, get reminders for when bills are due and keep track of all your accounts. I love it! I'm going to try again with the vitamins lol! Thanks for reading Keisha!!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your no buy this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been pretty hard but so far I'm doing great! Thanks for stopping by Tanya!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a break.......

On Tuesday I did mention that I had some exciting news to share. I have been working part time for a while and searching like crazy for full time work. I was starting to get a little frustrated but never gave up. Well a full time opportunity came up at my current job and I am now full time status!!! I was just so overjoyed and thankful. I will have a more stable income, I can go back to school and start to make some moves. Then I started to get a little overwhelmed. How was I going to juggle being a full-time working mom, grad student, blogger and balance everything else. It has been a while since I had a full time schedule and based my blogging schedule around my days off during the week. I start my full time hours next week and just need to take a small break away from Naturalle Drea. I really didn't want to because I love this so much but I need to see how to handle everything. I will most likely change my blogging schedule around. Thank you to those who have been encouraging to...

Updated: How I currently store my makeup

Hey guys! Back in January, I took everyone through my entire, well majority of my makeup collection. I showed how I used to store my makeup. You can see that original post  here.  I had everything stored in my empty Birchboxes. It was working for a while until I went to two makeup shows and I didn't have a place for everything! As I was cleaning one day, I saw that had this tall storage bin with stuff that I don't even use anymore and thought it would be a great place to store all my makeup and still have it organized. Here is a picture of where my makeup is currently stored. I believe I purchased this 7 drawer unit at Walmart years ago and glad I kept it! It has come in handy. I'll take you through what is in each drawer. I'll start with the top of the unit where all my brushes, setting sprays (that I haven't used yet lol), OCC lip tars( I couldn't find anything to store them in but that red cup lol. I'll have to decorate it later.) and other items...

No Buy is Officially Over!!

Yay!! I survived 2 months without a single makeup purchase!! I am so proud of myself and knew I had the will power to do it!! It really helped me staying out of Sephora, Ulta and Mac, the usual places that get me in trouble lol! When I went into Target or Walmart, I wouldn't even go near the makeup section. Funny thing is, I haven't run to the store yet to purchase anything on my wish list yet but I will soon. You can see what is on my wish list here.  After organizing my makeup, I realized I have a lot of products that I don't use and need to try out soon. I'm going to try to really shop my stash before running out and buying something new. Maybe next time, I will go for a 3 month no buy!! Have you successfully completed a no buy? What is currently on your wish list? Comment below and let me know!! ~** Drea Notes**~ We went to the beach today and I'm so glad we did! It was such a fun day with the family!! I'm trying to get back to working out lol!  ...